C-mon Rams Please don't trade anymore picks..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
O.K. guys and gals it's about to happen. All I ask is that the rams don't trade again this year and just use the 2 first rounders where they lie. The 2nd round pick would not bug me so much if they traded it for a Trade for a Free Agent or something of that matter. So it's about to start and I have my usual nerf brick ready to throw at the T.V. again unless we actually just keep the pick this time and get Watkins. We need a bonafide #1 receiver. So enjoy the draft, and keep the Rams faith. Please don't trade this time.

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
O.K. guys and gals it's about to happen. All I ask is that the rams don't trade again this year and just use the 2 first rounders where they lie. The 2nd round pick would not bug me so much if they traded it for a Trade for a Free Agent or something of that matter. So it's about to start and I have my usual nerf brick ready to throw at the T.V. again unless we actually just keep the pick this time and get Watkins. We need a bonafide #1 receiver. So enjoy the draft, and keep the Rams faith. Please don't trade this time.
I was truly happy that the Rams stayed put and grabbed both line positions in the 1st. I ould of liked Watkiins but big O lineman Robinson works. My nerf brick never left the table!

Alan

Legend
I'm OK with trading 6th and 7th rounders but not anything higher.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Heck, I'm for trading our 3rd and 5th to go up into the bottom of the 2nd and our 4th and 6th to go up into the bottom of the 3rd.

jjab360

Legend
Heck, I'm for trading our 3rd and 5th to go up into the bottom of the 2nd and our 4th and 6th to go up into the bottom of the 3rd.
I'd be cool with that. Quality > quantity we don't have enough roster space for 12 draft picks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Glad we didn't get cute on day one. But now I want to see us use some of these picks (that will never see the roster) toward moving up.