C.Long vs. A.Davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Do you think that Davis's QB may have more to do with that low sack number from Long ? If the 17 million Colin Kaepernick goes down and Blaine Gabbert is running the 9ers show I wonder how many sacks a meeting Long will get on Davis then? Maybe that 0.5 may turn into 5.0.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Chris long best friend 9ers ORT Anthony Davis undergoes shoulder surgery a few days ago.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/anthony-davis-undergoes-shoulder-surgery

49ers right tackle Anthony Davis recently underwent surgery on his left shoulder, he revealed Thursday on social media.
Davis stated on Instagram that he injured his shoulder against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He posted a photo of himself with a sling on his left arm. He later corrected himself, writing on Twitter he sustained the injury in a Week 3 game against the Indianapolis Colts.

Davis appeared on the 49ers' injury report the next five weeks after the Colts game and typically took part in only limited practices. After the bye week, Davis no longer appeared on the injury report. Davis has not missed a start in four NFL seasons with the 49ers.

“Never made excuses just got the job done,” Davis wrote. “This game has a way of seeing what you're really made of. One of the reasons I love it. Next season I get to use both arms.”

When asked if he sustained a torn labrum, Davis answered "labrum and bicep." There is no timetable for his return to football activities. The 49ers opened their offseason conditioning program on Monday.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
SF players have logged a lot of miles the last three seasons. 68 games including pre-season, reg season and deep playoff runs...with no Lombardi to show for it.
Obviously thats not a BAD thing, but it is a lot of tread on the tires for the older guys.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
SF players have logged a lot of miles the last three seasons. 68 games including pre-season, reg season and deep playoff runs...with no Lombardi to show for it.
Obviously thats not a BAD thing, but it is a lot of tread on the tires for the older guys.

Even with the talent the Rams had on the 2003 SB team which was a lost the following yr the Rams dropped to 500 & well we know the story two yrs away from the 2003 SB it went south for us....now two yrs away from the 9ers SB loss....I wonder?