C.Long vs. A.Davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Long will certainly be motivated against SF next year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol it was funny. It was so random tho. Don't fuck with Chris.

WillasDad

Rookie
Name
WillasDad
Not to take anything away from Davis but his improvement in performance directly coincides with the 49ers switch from Alex Smith to Kaepernick, a faster more nimble much harder to sack qb. I would think most o-linemen would have better #s playing with that guy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Good point.

It also sounds like he credits himself for the playoff runs. Not the smartest comeback.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Funny. Chris is a pro. Don't mean shit to him. His skills speak for themselves. And while this dude focused on Chris, Quinn was chasing Kappy around the field.

I'll want a screen grab when Clowney rotates in though, that'll be awesome!

iced

love it - give him and quinn more fuel for the fire...

idiots

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Oh no he didn't!!

kevin-hart-waiting.jpg

PhxRam

What provoked this? Dude had Chris Long on his mind and decided to call him out?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It's a good thing for Davis we don't play them twice next year so Chris can't wipe the floor with this pussy. Oh wait...

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This guy is full of himself. He plays offensive line and he acts like he is the MVP of the team. I hope Davis tears every ligament in his knee as Long runs him over and then slams Kaepernick right on top of him for good measure. Nobody calls out Long like that just because they suddenly feel special

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chris is like an old school throwback player. Scary walk the walk, talk the talk and will brawl at the drop of a hat. Glad he's a Ram! How would you like to be his obnoxious noisy neighbor? That barking dog or loud music at 2:00 AM most likely doesn't happen very often because when he bangs on your door to tell you to quiet down, he knocks it off the hinges. Yes Mr. Long, I will be moving next week would be my reply!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to take anything away from Davis but his improvement in performance directly coincides with the 49ers switch from Alex Smith to Kaepernick, a faster more nimble much harder to sack qb. I would think most o-linemen would have better #s playing with that guy.

Should tweet that at him