Bye bye Bradley (sad face)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]311631943810834432[/tweet]

Speeps

Starter
Bradley had some serious issues last season, and his play was incredibly sloppy from a fundamental standpoint.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Fletcher is a solid CB.

Eagles did good.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Fletcher is a better than solid a cb. You're still right though cgi, the Eagles did do good.

bluecoconuts

Legend
He's was a good guy, and I liked him. Not shocked at all, writing was all over the wall on that one. He got on the field maybe 2 plays a game the last half of the year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Afro Ram said:
Fletcher is a better than solid a cb. You're still right though cgi, the Eagles did do good.

Yep.

Good player.

I'm rooting for him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
He's was a good guy, and I liked him. Not shocked at all, writing was all over the wall on that one. He got on the field maybe 2 plays a game the last half of the year.

Ditto.

Didn't get the chance with this regime. Not saying that's bad, but it is what it is.

bluecoconuts

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:

Ditto.

Didn't get the chance with this regime. Not saying that's bad, but it is what it is.

I think a lot of it has to do with Fisher and Snead building the team their way. If the player isn't a blue chip player at this time, they're willing to move on. Only Bradford, James Laurinaitis and Chris Long appear to be safe. All of the big impact players we saw the previous few years have either been replaced or are easily replaceable. Jackson, Amendola, Fletcher, etc.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
CGI_Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:

Ditto.

I think a lot of it has to do with Fisher and Snead building the team their way. If the player isn't a blue chip player at this time, they're willing to move on. Only Bradford, James Laurinaitis and Chris Long appear to be safe. All of the big impact players we saw the previous few years have either been replaced or are easily replaceable. Jackson, Amendola, Fletcher, etc.

Yes.

Maybe we see other fringe guys; Stewart, Pettis, Goldberg, etc.

But your point is on target; this is Fisher and Snead's team now.

PS: Goldberg part is a JOKE!! LOL!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
bluecoconuts said:

Yeah, it was pretty much expected. He was literately on the field for 2 plays on defense the last game haha. He got phased out for obvious reasons.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/snapcounts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/snapcounts</a>

Best of luck to him though. Always played his ass off, took pride in the position, and not getting beat. Great cover corner.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
bluecoconuts said:
CGI_Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:

Ditto.

He's just not worth re-signing after the way the draft fell last year. Injury prone, and have young depth behind him that is going to start.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I just have a weird feeling we will regret this later. Wish him well tho...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Faceplant said:
I just have a weird feeling we will regret this later. Wish him well tho...

Could be.

Fletcher was a good player here all seasons.

I'm sure philly fans will be checking our board for confirmation; and they should. This is a good player they just landed.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Agreed, this is a tough loss. I too liked Fletcher, especially for depth. I also will say that with Jenkins, Finnegan and Johnson we have 3 pretty damn good corners. Good luck to Bradley.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
MontanaRamsFan said:
Agreed, this is a tough loss. I too liked Fletcher, especially for depth. I also will say that with Jenkins, Finnegan and Johnson we have 3 pretty damn good corners. Good luck to Bradley.

Will 3 be enough though? I can't understand this regimes indifference to Fletcher and Stewart. Luckily, they are far better at their jobs than I will ever be. Therefore I trust them. Just curious is all......

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Faceplant said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

Will 3 be enough though? I can't understand this regimes indifference to Fletcher and Stewart. Luckily, they are far better at their jobs than I will ever be. Therefore I trust them. Just curious is all......

Agreed. The nice thing is that we have three "core" corners, and that Snead and Fisher will look to add depth. I have a feeling we will continue the youth movement at the corner position through the draft to add the needed depth.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
CGI_Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:

Ditto.

Yes.

Maybe we see other fringe guys; Stewart, Pettis, Goldberg, etc.

But your point is on target; this is Fisher and Snead's team now.

PS: Goldberg part is a JOKE!! LOL!
Don't you ever mention Goldberg in here again, or Craig Dahl! Let this be the last we ever speak of them...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It's a shame. Fletcher was quietly one of the best cover cornerbacks in the league last year before he lost his job. In fact, the only mistakes he really made were on those questionable pass-interference calls against the Patsies. But he deserves a chance to start somewhere, and he wasn't going to do it here with Finnegan, Jenkins, and Johnson as the first three cornerbacks.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Memento said:
It's a shame. Fletcher was quietly one of the best cover cornerbacks in the league last year before he lost his job. In fact, the only mistakes he really made were on those questionable pass-interference calls against the Patsies. But he deserves a chance to start somewhere, and he wasn't going to do it here with Finnegan, Jenkins, and Johnson as the first three cornerbacks.
I think if he caught the ball more, he would be a stellar CB. I don't know why he was in Fisher's dog house, but I definitely think he's a good #2 CB, and for us he could have been #3 or #4