By the way..... fifty THOUSAND pages?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Holy shit. I just thought about the magnitude of that report. A ream of paper is 500 sheets. That's 100 reams of paper. That's THIS stacked 100 times on itself. What the hell could be in THAT?

ream-of-paper.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i bet goodell had a 2 page report on the patriot's cheating ways to win 3 championships.

then he burnt them so nobody else could see them. they were probably pictures of him and kraft at the club after a day of golf.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
Holy shit. I just thought about the magnitude of that report. A ream of paper is 500 sheets. That's 100 reams of paper. That's THIS stacked 100 times on itself. What the hell could be in THAT?

ream-of-paper.jpg
How much does a ream weight : 2-3lbs; and how tall is it: 3"? So, that's probably almost 300lbs of paper that's about 25ft tall. Wow!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
interference said:
X said:
Holy shyte. I just thought about the magnitude of that report. A ream of paper is 500 sheets. That's 100 reams of paper. That's THIS stacked 100 times on itself. What the hell could be in THAT?

ream-of-paper.jpg
How much does a ream weight : 2-3lbs; and how tall is it: 3"? So, that's probably almost 300lbs of paper that's about 25ft tall. Wow!
That's a freaking tree. Where's the green-lobby today?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
interference said:
X said:

ream-of-paper.jpg

Well... since you asked and I happened to have a case of paper here and a scale in my kitchen.... A ream of 20 lb paper weighs exactly 5 lbs and is 2" thick. That would make the report 500 lbs and almost 17 feet tall.

Did they get Congress to investigate or something?

X said:
Holy shyte. I just thought about the magnitude of that report. A ream of paper is 500 sheets. That's 100 reams of paper. That's THIS stacked 100 times on itself. What the hell could be in THAT?

ream-of-paper.jpg

That's why Gregg Williams didn't even fight it and apologized immediately!! lol

As long as the hits were LEGAL...I have no problem with violent NFL impacts.
If he was telling players to go after ACLs and ankles...that's waaay different!

btw
I was just thinking...
what would happen if some physical-freak of a defensive player......made perfect-legal tackles.....
but because of his power he concussed multiple guys per season.
Would the NFL change the rules? Would they start to fine him? Would they let it continue?
I dunno.

Wonderboy

Rookie
kurtfaulk said:

i bet goodell had a 2 page report on the patriot's cheating ways to win 3 championships.

then he burnt them so nobody else could see them. they were probably pictures of him and kraft at the club after a day of golf.

The whole spygate thing still infuriates me to this day. I will never believe that Belicheat is anything other than a guy who completely screwed the Rams out of a Super Bowl. It looks like we're now in a position for the second major case of cheating/being bad that happened BY ANOTHER TEAM will directly negatively impact THE RAMS! Why does everybody hate the Rams (I don't really believe that, just venting a little). I do feel strongly (with no evidence to support it) that the evidence that was destroyed after spygate was strong enough to make a strong case that the Patriots had an edge in the Super Bowl. Otherwise why would they destroy it?!?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Wonderboy said:
kurtfaulk said:

The whole spygate thing still infuriates me to this day. I will never believe that Belicheat is anything other than a guy who completely screwed the Rams out of a Super Bowl. It looks like we're now in a position for the second major case of cheating/being bad that happened BY ANOTHER TEAM will directly negatively impact THE RAMS! Why does everybody hate the Rams (I don't really believe that, just venting a little). I do feel strongly (with no evidence to support it) that the evidence that was destroyed after spygate was strong enough to make a strong case that the Patriots had an edge in the Super Bowl. Otherwise why would they destroy it?!?
There is absolutely no way Belicheat pulled that off on his own. There just had to be people involved at the highest levels, especially given: (1) that NFL security allowed people in the stands to tape the Rams walkthrus; (2) the obvious manner in which the ref, Kukar, called the game.

The same goes here, with the long time practice and league-wide use of bounties, no way this could have gone on without the upper execs knowing. Now, someone gets escape-goated, and the NFL PR machine makes sure that it comes out smelling like the good guys. The story we're hearing now was carefully crafted for public consumption well BEFORE anything was leaked, so the current storyline is probably not trustworthy.