By the numbers, the strategy against the Dolphins’ D is clear.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Here are some intriguing numbers:

Rams rushing offense on first and ten: 99 attempts, 566 yards, 5.7 ypc
Dolphins rushing defense on first and 10: 77 attempts, 457 yards, 5.9 ypc

Time for a heavy dose of Henderson, Brown and Akers!

If the Rams can consistently get 5+ yards running the ball on first down, Goff will be able to pick his spots, use play action, and avoid 3rd and long scenarios. That is a recipe for success!

So strap on those chin straps and prepare for some old school smash mouth football

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not this year we’re not.

First down: 56% run, 44% pass
Second down: 50% run, 50% pass

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Not this year we’re not.

First down: 56% run, 44% pass
Second down: 50% run, 50% pass
Yep! We have more rushing attempts than any team this year.

1603985555416.png

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
9 fumbles? Who? I don’t remember any by RBs.
That stat is from from pro football reference. The description says both lost and recovered by own team. That number may include strip sacks. I think we had two last game: the Woods fumble and the strip that was recovered by Corbett.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That stat is from from pro football reference. The description says both lost and recovered by own team. That number may include strip sacks. I think we had two last game: the Woods fumble and the strip that was recovered by Corbett.
Gotcha. We haven’t gotten many fumble recoveries this year and have yet to get a defensive TD. Feels like we’re due.

Psycho_X

Legend
I don’t remember half of those. Reynolds fumbled twice?

Yeah, one of which he lost against Buffalo. It might have been the end of the game, desperation lateral fest play we tried. I think Reynolds was the final person to have the ball before it hit the ground and Buffalo recovered to end the game.
Aside from that I think we've only actually lost 4 total. Reynolds lateral, Woods last game, Everett had that bad fumble against Giants, and Kupp against Eagles.