BWB: Rams Must Support Bradford Now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Man I love this board!

Been here just a short period of time but some of the best interaction I've found on any forum and the software is outstanding! Thanks for having me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good to have you here too. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate your contributions and activity here.
The mods will take good care of you too - good buncha dudes.

RFIP

Good to have you here too. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate your contributions and activity here.
The mods will take good care of you too - good buncha dudes.

Well without dropping names, you come HIGHLY recommended Mr X!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Meh. Don't believe everything you hear. :heh:

Speeps

Starter
Considering Bernie is the biggest flip flopping journalist that I have read the overreacts to everything, for my sanity, I've given up on not only listening to him, but reading his work. Just was wondering if anyone else shares my view on Bernie.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just when I thought I couldn't be any more disturbed by Big Bern... I have to see him staring over his reading glasses at me from his hotel room.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just when I thought I couldn't be any more disturbed by Big Bern... I have to see him staring over his reading glasses at me from his hotel room.
1480161-chris_hansen_watching_you.gif