Bwb: Pre-draft Hype Officially Begins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
On this episode of Breakfast With Bernie, the Post-Dispatch's Bernie Miklasz breaks down what positions the Rams need to focus on as pre-draft hype builds with the start of the NFL combine

[parsehtml]
<!-- Start of Brightcove Player -->
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://admin.brightcove.com/js/BrightcoveExperiences.js"></script>
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?&amp;width=640&amp;height=360&amp;flashID=vamp-experience&amp;bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&amp;playerID=2366182798001&amp;playerKey=AQ~~%2CAAAAABLVepE~%2C4Kv9FlQfcBOKPQry8s9U2AdmwmYiDmZi&amp;videoId=3235698109001&amp;videoSmoothing=true&amp;isVid=true&amp;autoStart=false&amp;isUI=true&amp;dynamicStreaming=true&amp;wmode=opaque&amp;%40videoPlayer=3235698109001&amp;publisherID=315980433&amp;suppressNoContentMessage=true&amp;debuggerID=&amp;startTime=1393015462434" id="vamp-experience" width="640" height="360" class="BrightcoveExperience" seamlesstabbing="undefined"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="seamlessTabbing" value="false"><param name="swliveconnect" value="true"><param name="wmode" value="opaque"><param name="quality" value="high"><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF"></object>
<!-- End of Brightcove Player -->
[/parsehtml]

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I didn't watch it. And I know just as much as if I did.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I didn't watch it. And I know just as much as if I did.
If could have liked this post 50 times ,I'd have done it. BTW I'm taking your advice here as well, no need to waste the fair access time on my sat.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
If could have liked this post 50 times ,I'd have done it. BTW I'm taking your advice here as well, no need to waste the fair access time on my sat.
It's really sad. One guy in StL actually spends any time following the Rams. And he gets scooped almost every time something significant happens.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
loooool @ how bad all you guys hate Bernie

It's not really hate I suppose but more a complete lack of respect.

I live in Australia for gods sake and I reckon I'm more in touch with what's happening with the Rams than Bernie will ever be!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm kinda luke warm on Bernie's reports but he is on target this time I guess. I like Snead and Fisher and am confident in what direction they are going but they do need to nail this draft to close the gap in the NFC West. The top 3 or 4 players drafted this year really need to produce. Pro Bowl doesn't mean squat to me though. I don't give a damn if these rookies will be popular. I just want them to smack somebody in the mouth and leave opposing team's jocks littered all over the field.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
loooool @ how bad all you guys hate Bernie

OK ,I'll admit I don't like the man, but hate is a strong word and I wouldn't go that far.

I should apologize first of all to X for dissing his efforts of posting the vid,but truly what max said is accurate, it has been so long since Bernie has come forth with anything but a rehash I question if anyone at Rams Park is giving him anything new TO report, Peter King seems to get new stuff from them all the time.

Maybe if Bernie wasn't writing and doing his vids. to appeal to the PD board ,asked more questions and threw down the gauntlet less than once a week he'd get some new stuff,maybe if he learned that journalism isn't sucking ass or ripping but dispassionately reporting facts ,made the effort to gather them and wrote about them he'd get more respect, but his "work" doesn't reflect WORK. You could read this board and one or two others and do almost all his columns and never use the phone ,never leave home,most of the time I think that's what he does.
And certainly if he'd quit writing as if he was already arguing with someone he was convinced would disagree, quit with the "troll" journalism he would help his case.