Buying tickets for playoffs tomorrow - help needed please

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've gone all in and booked flights and hotel for me and the wife for the weekend of the 12th and 13th.

If the Rams implode and end up playing a wild card team, I could be in trouble because neither are refunadable!

I've never been to a playoff game or the Coliseum, so I'm pumped.

Anyway, tickets go on general sale tomorrow and I was wondering if any of you have any do's or don't's, areas to avoid etc?

socalrams90

Starter
We’re getting a bye, don’t worry about it. Seriously.

For the coliseum I prefer seats on the visitor side no closer than 12 rows (players and cameras get in the way)

The reason I prefer this side is I take the metro to the games and it’s so much faster to exit and the seats are cheaper then the “home” side equivalent of your seat.

For a one off game I wouldn’t worry too much about seat location other than pay attention to the field layout on the map. The field isn’t “centered” in the stadium, it’s pushed into the tunnel side.

Us season ticket holders already got dibs at additional seats and the good seats seem to have gone already. PM me and I’ll email you my presale code since I only bought 2 out of 4 available for me. Our presale is still live I believe.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you sit on the Rams side, and it's a day game, you will have the sun at your back versus the sun in your eyes. Last years playoff game was a night game so it didn't matter, but I always sit on the Rams side of the field because of that.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bring a cushion, those seats are hard. :hiding:

People actually sit down at such a game? Wow!

I usually end up watching games on TV stood up when it gets into the second half as I'm too pumped to sit down!

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We’re getting a bye, don’t worry about it. Seriously.

For the coliseum I prefer seats on the visitor side no closer than 12 rows (players and cameras get in the way)

The reason I prefer this side is I take the metro to the games and it’s so much faster to exit and the seats are cheaper then the “home” side equivalent of your seat.

For a one off game I wouldn’t worry too much about seat location other than pay attention to the field layout on the map. The field isn’t “centered” in the stadium, it’s pushed into the tunnel side.

Us season ticket holders already got dibs at additional seats and the good seats seem to have gone already. PM me and I’ll email you my presale code since I only bought 2 out of 4 available for me. Our presale is still live I believe.
That would be awesome, thanks. Just trying to figure out how on earth I PM you!

socalrams90

Starter
If you sit on the Rams side, and it's a day game, you will have the sun at your back versus the sun in your eyes. Last years playoff game was a night game so it didn't matter, but I always sit on the Rams side of the field because of that.
I forgot about this. I automatically assumed we would be the late game.

At that time of year the sun won't be too bad as it sets earlier than a typical September-October game.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Massive thanks to @socalrams90 for letting me use his code. There were very few tickets left considering they haven't hit the open market yet. It's going to be rocking!
2018-12-06_11-16-03.jpg

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
People actually sit down at such a game? Wow!

I usually end up watching games on TV stood up when it gets into the second half as I'm too pumped to sit down!
Note to self: Remind me not to sit behind you. Don't like it when people stand up the whole game because then I'm forced to stand up or I can't see the game. I think I'll just stay home then nobody can sit in front of me.