Buying Rams Gear - Help!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which hat should Jsim buy???

• Rams Superbowl Winners

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Modern style with Logo

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I abstain from voting on a fashion related poll

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
So, I'm getting my brother some gear from the NFL online shop for Christmas(I won't mention for which team for fear of murderous suggestions...), and it comes to £40.
Turns out £50 gets you free delivery so I've decided to treat myself to something Rams in order to blag free delivery, courtesy of the NFL. So, with the cold weather and all I've decided to get myself a Rams woolly hat. Issue is, I cant decide between 2 designs: Rams Superbowl winners hat,
rams hat 1.png

or a simple modern one with the Rams logo.
rams hat 2.png

Who better to get the opinion of than my Rams brothers, so, poll it up!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Here's mine , my wife got it for me for Christmas like 4 or 5 years ago , it's from the 1970's , (y)

ramscap1_zps00955d08.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Super Bowl winners gear for being the classic colors the Rams need to go back to now.

I've said it many a time... blues and yellows for regular uniforms, blues and whites for the throwbacks, maybe the current colors as throwbacks in about 20 years or so.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Super Bowl winners gear for being the classic colors the Rams need to go back to now.

I've said it many a time... blues and yellows for regular uniforms, blues and whites for the throwbacks, maybe the current colors as throwbacks in about 20 years or so.

The current color/style can go in a dumpster and then set on fire LOL.