Buying a new Rams Jersey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I've been looking for a new jersey and thought I found a White Nike Elite Donald on the "Official St Louis Rams" website.

Looks like somehow I got redirected to a fraudulent site that sent me a confirmation email and billed my card everything looked legit but I could not track the transaction. I finally found a number for the Rams site and talked with their customer service group who told me the order number did not fit their format and they could not find an order for my email address.

I ended up getting the charges dropped and canceling my card no biggie but the thing that pisses me the most is I really wanted that new jersey. And now on the REAL Rams site I can't find one of the white jerseys. I hate the jacked up color scheme they have now.

Bottom line be careful when you are shopping on line. It looks like the "store" is a women's clothing shop in China. And the Rams website and available merchandise is lame.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That sucks. I'm definitely going to be sure to watch out for this when I buy a Gurley jersey soon.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
That's scary man, glad you got it sorted. I've been trying to get a JL55 in blue but nflshop and the Rams site are out of my size.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK I felt like I just had to update this thread.

After I canceled the credit card and the charges against it I figured this was over and moved on. I bought the Blue Donald jersey from the Rams REAL official website and it arrived in time for last week's game. A nice jersey but all of the numbers are screened on and surely they will last a year or two, I'm somewhat cool with that for what I paid.

Today I get home and there is another package for me??? What the heck I haven't ordered anything from????? China???? Ummmmmmm

Sure enough I open it up and it is a white Nike Donald Jersey with the authentication holograph, sewn on numbers and logos, mesh material like a real jersey. Damn do I few bad. Now I have to figure out how to pay them for it because it is WAY nicer than the blue one and its not going back!

Wow that's a crazy story. Don't feel too bad though if their website wasn't organized enough to at least give you a proof of purchase.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
that's a crazy story, I ordered my Gurley blue throwback in the summer from the nflshop website. I too do not like the current home colour jersey. I will be ready to throw it on this Sunday if he gets some snaps

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I've been looking for a new jersey and thought I found a White Nike Elite Donald on the "Official St Louis Rams" website.

Looks like somehow I got redirected to a fraudulent site that sent me a confirmation email and billed my card everything looked legit but I could not track the transaction. I finally found a number for the Rams site and talked with their customer service group who told me the order number did not fit their format and they could not find an order for my email address.

I ended up getting the charges dropped and canceling my card no biggie but the thing that pisses me the most is I really wanted that new jersey. And now on the REAL Rams site I can't find one of the white jerseys. I hate the jacked up color scheme they have now.

Bottom line be careful when you are shopping on line. It looks like the "store" is a women's clothing shop in China. And the Rams website and available merchandise is lame.

Don't click ads on websites. You should always google search them and visit official stores directly. These ads that you see on websites are often times viruses (or bogus as you found out in your case.) I can't tell you how many times I visit a news site at work and the malware program warns me about the site because of the banner ads.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I bought some old jerseys on Ebay. They look great. Especially my Marshall Faulk white that I paid 10$ for . I got a Bruce blue jersey too for again......$10.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've bought jerseys from eBay with great success.

My last jersey, Ogletree, was bought at Dicks in STL. $100 for a screen print jersey blows.