Buy or Sell; Redskins QB Situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kirk Cousins Starts at Least Half the Games for Skins

• Buy

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Sell

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Interesting situation, one that could turn the trade into a landslide margin in the Rams's favor. What say you?

(At least half the games, rather.)

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I don't believe in RG3. When he isn't running around, he has half the productivity at QB as he did. When he is running around, he is too stupid not to take unnecessary hits that leave him banged up and potentially injured. I'd say Cousins has a fair shot.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
RGKnee and his damaged chicken legs combined with his utterly stupid decision making when it comes to sliding and avoiding big hits is gonna make his life as a starter and his nfl career shorter than it should be. Mainly his inability to avoid the big hits.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Not completely understanding the questioon I voted sell in response to their overall situation

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted "buy".

1) RGme hasn't played particularly well, therefore we could see Cousins.

2) RGme gets rag dolled a lot, therefore we could see Cousins.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I voted "buy".

1) RGme hasn't played particularly well, therefore we could see Cousins.

2) RGme gets rag dolled a lot, therefore we could see Cousins.
I totally agree,so why buy it? I'm so confused

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since his play has nothing to do with us any more, I can't say I care much either either way.

I actually think rgIII could bounce back. He is a talented player if he focuses on what his coaches preach

A55VA6

Legend
I'll buy it. RG3 will either get himself hurt or get benched. I just don't see much in the guy.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Unless I read the question wrong?

Cousins starts half the games... I am buying that.
I think that would get Gruden fired ,RG is a coach killer, the ONLY way that happens IMO is if RG is out with injury ,which conceivably could be 15 games ,but if the self aggrandizing lil bitch can answer the bell IMO Gruden HAS to let him work it out win or lose

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Sell. At some point Colt McCoy will get some reps based on nothing but the other twos ineptness.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I laugh at their misery. Cousins starts at least 5 games.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
New OC is gonna impact his ability tu "just play". And if memory serves me
I believe the Skins altered the O toward his college play book in his rookie year.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that would get Gruden fired ,RG is a coach killer, the ONLY way that happens IMO is if RG is out with injury ,which conceivably could be 15 games ,but if the self aggrandizing lil bitch can answer the bell IMO Gruden HAS to let him work it out win or lose

If he is as bad as he looked in the preseason he'll be banged up a lot. In that case Gruden might hold him out rather than rushing him back in, so he can "fully heal". To give him a "fair chance" of looking his best.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Robert Griffin III will play more than half the games. But how effectively, IDK.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I'm gong to tread cautiously on the "misery loves company" front. The Rams have a good, strong, deep team. Therefore, I'm uninterested at the moment in slumming with other league wide teams potentially cursed by the football gods.

All that being said.....I read it back, and I sound like an idiot.
Idiots love company.
RG3 will have a bounce back year! (unless he doesn't).

Go Rams.

KeithA39

UDFA
RG3 has always seemed to be an, "I know better than anyone else" how to do this job player, out to prove himself correct. If we had taken him instead of making the trade, the Rams wouldn't be as strong going forward. Take the players from the trade off the Rams and we'd be a shell of what we are now talent wise.

RG3 needs to sit until he's got his head on straight. Otherwise, this hugely talented QB will never realize his potential.