But what Quick did was a penalty...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Damn.......that should have earned a flag, fine and suspension. That was effing bad!!! How did the ref not see it he was standing right there!

Irish

Starter
Are we sure he grabbed the facemask? Kind of looks like he might have grabbed the inside of the neck of the shoulderpads and thrown him down.

Not that it is not illegal, just saying.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The name on the jersey determines the penalty. How else can this be explained?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Are we sure he grabbed the facemask? Kind of looks like he might have grabbed the inside of the neck of the shoulderpads and thrown him down.

Not that it is not illegal, just saying.

From the way his head and helmet moved it was, at least that's how it looks to me.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I remember seeing another angle, and I think he did grab the shoulderpads around the neck area. That should be a horse collar.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can blatantly see he grabs his facemask on the replay.

Definitely a can't miss play of week 1. Stevie wonder.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Every time I post it, it get's automatically embedded. Even when I try to use a link cover on it. I'm not smart enough to figure it out lol.

A55VA6

Legend
This is what I hate. Rams get called for a bullshit penalty but these other teams can do the same thing or even worse and get 6 points.

Fuck it, man.

V3

Hall of Fame
Smith has been getting away with penalties for his entire career. I don't know why people don't call him out more. Now add in that he's a douche as well....yup, can't stand the guy. He has a Napoleon Complex.

PhxRam

Every time I post it, it get's automatically embedded. Even when I try to use a link cover on it. I'm not smart enough to figure it out lol.

Add the quote in a insert code box.. Not sure if that works or not.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Are we really still surprised that the name on the back of the jersey help dictates who gets what treatment? Ravens are the golden boy team, the Rams are lucky when the NFL even acknowledges their existence. That's all there really is to it.