But what if Lee is this yrs Jeffery/Allen?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ausmurp

Starter
He had a bad yr because of terrible QB play and a nagging injury. Last yr he'd have been a lock in the top 15...what if he is the Keenan Allen/Alshon Jeffery of this draft?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don't think he gets past Seattle tonight at 40.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
There are concerns with his knee. Might be the next DX....super talented with knee problems.

This doesn’t come as much of a surprise given that many believed he would be a first-round pick. However, Pauline reports that Lee was dropped on team’s draft boards due to red flags regarding his injured knee.

• Pauline mentions that there were “whispers” during the season that Lee’s knee was “worse than USC was letting on” and teams become more and more concerned about his injury as the draft drew closer.
  • Pauline admits that Lee could prove to be a steal at this point in the draft.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Until he stops dropping so many passes he isnt going to be much if anything. If he can overcome that and stay healthy he could be really good.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'll say this, if the Rams think he's very talented, they will trade up to get him

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I think Fisher and Snead both have stated they are satisfied with what they have at WR, (doesn't mean they won't draft one), so I don't see them taking one in 2nd round or trading up for one.

At this point if we do not see a, "Must have" at #44 then trade back to late 2nd round and try to get another 4th

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He had a bad yr because of terrible QB play and a nagging injury. Last yr he'd have been a lock in the top 15...what if he is the Keenan Allen/Alshon Jeffery of this draft?

I don't think he is. Jeffery and Allen both had top tier pairs of hands. Jeffery had the best hands since Fitzgerald imo. Lee doesn't have an average pair of hands. He has poor hand technique, traps way too many passes (body-catcher), and drops way too many passes.