Busted in Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Shocking to see Pete involved in something like this.

Again.

And again...

And again and again.......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
tumblr_me0me1W09V1rwt0uq.gif

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He acted like an overgrown baby yesterday , and Bennett showed how classless he really is . Funny how you didn't see much about it today , but if it were Fisher and the Rams it would be front page.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Judging by the game yesterday, it was a wasted effort...Fuck you, Pete (and your entire organization)..I read some posts on another site by some of their fans and they were all moaning about the "set-up" by the NFL so that the Rams would win their first game back in L.A. Although I did notice that for the first time in maybe 20+ years the Rams might have gotten the best of a few calls...

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Actually, I wish coaches would be able to follow their own approach when it comes to OTAs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Actually, I wish coaches would be able to follow their own approach when it comes to OTAs.

They did until the CBA. Most fans that I know think players are under prepared to start the season, but the players wanted less.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The penalty should be more harsh for a 'rePete' offender.

I think Pete may be my single most hated coach in the league. His cheerleader antics make him look like more of an athletic supporter than a coach. He got lucky on some draft picks with his inside info. The well has dried up it seems, since the 5th round stars are no longer rolling in.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Judging by the game yesterday, it was a wasted effort...freak you, Pete (and your entire organization)..I read some posts on another site by some of their fans and they were all moaning about the "set-up" by the NFL so that the Rams would win their first game back in L.A. Although I did notice that for the first time in maybe 20+ years the Rams might have gotten the best of a few calls...
Wow ... this is one of the reasons I hate the Seahawks more than any other team right now. The Rams have never beaten them, there's always an excuse somewhere. I'm surprised they didn't put a star next to this game for performance enhancing drugs by Case Keenum due to his rocket arm. Freaking NFL, always screwing over the Hawks.

fearsomefour

Legend
Well, they said the hardest adjustment going from USC to the NFL was having less of a salary cap to play with.
Cheatin Pete has been at this a long time.

Bruce2980

Starter
Judging by the game yesterday, it was a wasted effort...freak you, Pete (and your entire organization)..I read some posts on another site by some of their fans and they were all moaning about the "set-up" by the NFL so that the Rams would win their first game back in L.A. Although I did notice that for the first time in maybe 20+ years the Rams might have gotten the best of a few calls...
Ehhh, the refs missed the Seahawks holding Britt in the endzone that could have been a TD, and an illegal hands to the face when Brockers helmet came flying off of his head, so I wouldn't start writing checks to thank these idiot refs just yet.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Ehhh, the refs missed the Seahawks holding Britt in the endzone that could have been a TD, and an illegal hands to the face when Brockers helmet came flying off of his head, so I wouldn't start writing checks to thank these idiot refs just yet.

We all see the same thing, sometimes we just don't come to the same conclusions...Nothing wrong with that...