Burwell’s Rams Rookie Practice Report--First Look at the Rookies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which rookies really stood out during today’s minicamp session? Tony Softli tells Randy K. and D’Marco Farr. Gaines and Joyner were very smooth: backpedal, turn, flip the hips…good movement skills. Mo Alexander much bigger but impressive also. QB Garrett Gilbert was the only QB there. Softli says he can really spin the ball and he’s a good athlete. OC Demetrius Rhaney looked more athletic than he thought, a little short, but had good feet on him. Softli doesn’t think the Rams keep 3 QB’s on the roster.

Listen to Softli Talk Rookie Minicamp

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Which rookies really stood out during today’s minicamp session? Tony Softli tells Randy K. and D’Marco Farr. Gaines and Joyner were very smooth: backpedal, turn, flip the hips…good movement skills. Mo Alexander much bigger but impressive also. QB Garrett Gilbert was the only QB there. Softli says he can really spin the ball and he’s a good athlete. OC Demetrius Rhaney looked more athletic than he thought, a little short, but had good feet on him. Softli doesn’t think the Rams keep 3 QB’s on the roster.

Listen to Softli Talk Rookie Minicamp
That would surprise me a little bit. I kinda think they will keep 3 unless they feel awful confident they can stash Gilbert on the PS.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I think it will depend on how we'll he does in camp and preseason. He's going to have to really impress the coaches to earn a roster spot IMO. Otherwise they'll take their chances he'll make it to the PS. Don't forget some of these lower drafted QBs might not make their team's roster. The Rams may be able to grab one cut from another team as we'll.