Burwell W/ Snead On Sam..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't think there are many people here who question Fisher or Snead's commitment to Sam. He's a good QB, so why wouldn't they be comfortable with him? We just have to upgrade the backup position ... just in case. Because as Snead said, the young talent on this team evolved, but Sam wasn't afforded the luxury of evolving with them. If the young talent continues to evolve (and they should), then you don't want to see such a sharp decline in the position charged with utilizing that talent. In other words, they know they need an additional one or two QBs. And I believe they're aware (now) that you can't rely on retread backups and UDFAs to get the job done anymore.

Alan

Legend
I agree with your take on what the Rams FO thinks X.

Snead is in the comeback = back to your old self (plus a little time to knock off the rust) camp. :razz: :lol:
I'm going to hold him to that in the future. Especially when he comments on Jake Long's timetable.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Great to hear Sam is working hard already and that the Rams organization is not interested in pushing him along.

I with you Alan on the question of if the same holds true with Long. They have got to have contingency plans in place.