Burwell: A superb fit for Steven Jackson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

RamFan503 said:
Don't MAKE me come back there!

That reminds me that I always sat directly behind my dad in the car so when he wanted to slap the shit out of us (brother) at 80 mph he would nail him good and only get a glancing blow on me. Of course I let loose with a full blown howl though to make him think it was worth it. :sly:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:

That reminds me that I always sat directly behind my dad in the car so when he wanted to slap the shyte out of us (brother) at 80 mph he would nail him good and only get a glancing blow on me. Of course I let loose with a full blown howl though to make him think it was worth it. :sly:

It's all becoming much clearer now.... :mrgreen:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:

That reminds me that I always sat directly behind my dad in the car so when he wanted to slap the shit out of us (brother) at 80 mph he would nail him good and only get a glancing blow on me. Of course I let loose with a full blown howl though to make him think it was worth it. :sly:
LOL, good strategy squeak, I can relate...meanwhile always remember that at the Little Big Horn, Custor was vastly out numbered.... :?!:

Anonymous

ramsince62 said:
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:

That reminds me that I always sat directly behind my dad in the car so when he wanted to slap the shyte out of us (brother) at 80 mph he would nail him good and only get a glancing blow on me. Of course I let loose with a full blown howl though to make him think it was worth it. :sly:
LOL, good strategy squeak, I can relate...meanwhile always remember that at the Little Big Horn, Custor was vastly out numbered.... :?!:

:huh: Not sure what you're saying.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
squeaky wheel said:
ramsince62 said:
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:

:huh: Not sure what you're saying.

It's OK, Squeak, I guess my "Custer" comment was a bit esoteric and pertained to the entire series of posts. Either way, no biggie, it's now become lost in translation. :boing: