Burned Out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I can't read another mock or an eval of another prospect. So glad the Draft starts tomorrow.

I know a lot of you salivate over the opinions all over this board, that the anticipation for the Draft keeps your interest going ... but I've read so much without having a clue what will happen tomorrow. The Rams could trade up or down. They could get their guy at 16 and 22 ... and who the HELL is their guy anyway????

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Austin and Ogletree are their guys. Hopkins might sneak in there. They might trade up and trade down.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd be good with Austin and Ogletree for sure. No telling if both will be there at 16 and 22.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ramhusker said:
I'd be good with Austin and Ogletree for sure. No telling if both will be there at 16 and 22.
No doubt in my mind that T. Austin will NOT be there at #16. Ogletree??? All over the board through the 1st and 2nd rounds, but I don't really see him much before #16. He seems to go from the highest #14 to the lowest #66.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
it's pretty crazy how fast draft day came. I remember after the season ended I was like wow can't wait for the draft and then boom. its here lol

…..

Legend
I do most of my reading while at work....Its great to be able to zip thru these production reports, pretend that they take forever, and waste away company dollars by surfing Ram News.

One thing I cant do, is open any streaming media due to our Web Barracuda. Because of this, I have limited tape I can watch so i withold any strong opinions about prospects unless i've actually seen them play.

Thus, no mocks from me! :p

I do enjoy reading them however, but yeah....Mock Burn Out is a good term for the day.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ram Quixote said:
I can't read another mock or an eval of another prospect. So glad the Draft starts tomorrow.

I know a lot of you salivate over the opinions all over this board, that the anticipation for the Draft keeps your interest going ... but I've read so much without having a clue what will happen tomorrow. The Rams could trade up or down. They could get their guy at 16 and 22 ... and who the HELL is their guy anyway????

Mike Mayok would AMEN that and said a lot the same on his Mock Show last night

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dog said:
I do most of my reading while at work....Its great to be able to zip thru these production reports, pretend that they take forever, and waste away company dollars by surfing Ram News.

One thing I cant do, is open any streaming media due to our Web Barracuda. Because of this, I have limited tape I can watch so i withold any strong opinions about prospects unless i've actually seen them play.

I do enjoy reading them however, but yeah....Mock Burn Out is a good term for the day.
Mock Burn Out (MBO) should be coined and trademarked. I like it too.

And hey, at least the days of doing mock drafts in November are over for this team. :cheese:

A55VA6

Legend
DR RAM said:
Austin and Ogletree are their guys. Hopkins might sneak in there. They might trade up and trade down.
Exactly this. I'd be happy with any of the 3.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Trade up,,, Trade down,,, wtf !!!!

This is gonna be the longest day of my life at this rate.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:

NlHgpia.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Dude said:
Selassie I said:

NlHgpia.jpg

Holy shit ... Thanks for the reminder. I need to stop and get some Capt on my way home.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Dude said:
Selassie I said:

NlHgpia.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqqGFoASs9s[/youtube]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I like reading them but yeah - pretty burned out on all of them. Especially since they are usually wrong anyway.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The Dude said:
Dog said:

And hey, at least the days of doing mock drafts in November are over for this team. :cheese:

Dude... put a franchise tag on that phrase!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
MontanaRamsFan said:
The Dude said:
Dog said:

Dude... put a franchise tag on that phrase!
maybe just register the .com domain name

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
Doc called it.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Ram Quixote said:
DR RAM said:
Doc called it.

And that's why he is justified as such and our 'Hall of Famer'.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
BatteringRambo said:
Ram Quixote said:
DR RAM said:
Doc called it.

And that's why he is justified as such and our 'Hall of Famer'.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No kidding!

Wow! Doc!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
Well done DR you're the best... :bign: