Bulletin Board Material

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Don't read this unless you want to get pissed off;

<a class="postlink" href="http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/best-in-the-west-seahawks-or-49ers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/best- ... -or-49ers/</a>

jap

Legend
Who cares! The players know what last year's divisional record was . . . even with the Rams having a crippled offense. Does anyone think the 49ers or 'Hawks really want to see Sam the Ram with a rejuvenated OL and potent receivers?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
A combined 1-2-1 against the Rams.

Oh youz some tough muh fuckers, alright.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

Oh youz some tough muh freak, alright.

Oh, but the Rams aren't even in the conversation...

:pissed:

jap

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
X said:

Oh youz some tough muh freak, alright.

Oh, but the Rams aren't even in the conversation...

:pissed:

They will be when the conversation really counts!

Speeps

Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Don't read this unless you want to get pissed off;

<a class="postlink" href="http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/best-in-the-west-seahawks-or-49ers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/best- ... -or-49ers/</a>
I'm looking back in history and am having a tough time finding a team that won the Superbowl in March. Can someone please help me? The way the media is talking, it had to happen. Right?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
It was a chick writing it. Nuff said!!! [POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah I saw that shit earlier.

Fuck Seattle.

SF can choke on the Seattle fuck.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I look at this in a very simple way. With all this talk about the seacocks and the whiners, they must be over-compensating for something else... like their small d*cks! Or is it they're d*ckheads. Either way they can suck it!

F*ck them all. The RAMS will win the NFC West in 2013, and the others will be sucking hiney!

GO RAMS!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Now, I want to throw out a disclaimer: As a Ram fan this may seem to be homerism at it's finest, but I'm saying this as a non biased fan.

The Whiner off season under-whelms thus far. Bolding is an aging possession receiver. It seems 5 or 6 games a year he pounds a couple cans of Ensure before kick-off and blows an unsuspecting defense away, but the other 10 or 11 games he's nothing more than another 32 year old WR. They've already lost Walker, Sopoaga and Ricky-Jean...not household names, but guys that made up a big component of their strenghts; the run game and the defensive line. Now they're into over-paying for either Revis or Nnamdi. Good luck!

The Seabitches? I like their moves a lot more. I don't think Avril will be as effective without Suh and Fairly, but I do think he'll give them a bump. Harvin is a play maker, but he's a liability. He's not fragile, but he's certainly prone to missing time on the field. And teams will still try and make Wilson beat them with his arm. The sophomore slump isn't a myth and the shock of the new guy under center has worn off.

The competition is still going to be stiff, but these Rams are built (and building) for a fight. Ain't no slouches in the NFCW...Arizona not withstanding.