Build Your Ideal Stadium!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm not a fan of the retractable roof. At least not on tv.
I find it annoying when part of the field is in direct sunlight and the other part is covered in shadows.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It is nice and I actually got to watch it being built. Indy has a very nice downtown and it fits in there very nicely.

I'd prefer open air and grass like kansas city's Arrowhead. There's just something about being outside that somehow seems "right" to me when it comes to football. Also, its JUST a stadium. I'd like to see the new Ram stadium to be part of a greater design as mentioned above.

I understand the attraction to an open air stadium, but in today's day an age the retracable roof gives you the best of both worlds. Plus you open so many other opportunities for the venue. College football & basketball for example and now you have a shot at a Super Bowl. If you go with an open air stadium you have no shot IMHO.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I understand the attraction to an open air stadium, but in today's day an age the retracable roof gives you the best of both worlds. Plus you open so many other opportunities for the venue. College football & basketball for example and now you have a shot at a Super Bowl. If you go with an open air stadium you have no shot IMHO.
Well, the Ed will still be there for indoor events, as well as the Scottrade Center (which is a nicer albeit smaller venue, IMO).

I do wish SLU would put a little money/effort into a football program... D1 football in St. Louis in a beautiful outdoor stadium shared with the Rams would be amazing. Pipe dream, but amazing.

StLouieRam

UDFA
Well, the Ed will still be there for indoor events, as well as the Scottrade Center (which is a nicer albeit smaller venue, IMO).

I do wish SLU would put a little money/effort into a football program... D1 football in St. Louis in a beautiful outdoor stadium shared with the Rams would be amazing. Pipe dream, but amazing.

I can see UMSL getting a D1 football team in a decade or so and a 25k seat stadium and maybe hopefully bolstering the MVFC. What I would like to see for a new Rams Stadium is it hosting an annual college bowl game.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Bump for more ideas for fun while we wait.

I think we're all feeling the idea of some sort of bonus entertainment surrounding the stadium itself. "Rams village" or some such... Name and features open to debate. Let's hear your ideas!

And lets hash out a little more whether most of us want an outdoor open-air stadium or an indoor venue (indoor includes fancy retractables, etc.) Perhaps connect a poll to this post?

As to location...While a Lunar base does sound really fun, it might perhaps be a wee cost prohibitive. Perhaps we want to discuss other options as well if you have any thoughts along that line.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Does it have to be the Rams' next home? I had WAY too much fun in Madden moving the 49ers to Anchorage and giving them an outdoor stadium.

And all pink uniforms.