Build Your Ideal Stadium!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Like this...
1290795260-perspective-section-1000x625-600x375.jpg

stadium-of-international-lunar-olympics2.jpg

;)

Wonder how much season tickets would cost

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Me thinks you're not a fan of that one @flv :snicker:

beej

Rookie
I'd like an open air stadium with a Pavillion roof. Similar to Freemont street in vegas. No jumbo tron at all just look up to see the massive 300 ft tv screen! There'd be no end to the cool things they could do with that.

StLouieRam

UDFA
*the flower duet plays*

Across the river, opposite the Archgrounds, accessible by metrolink, river taxis, highways, and hours before kickoff a community marching band leads a parade across the Eads Bridge.

arena-corinthians-projecao-de-como-ficara-640x360.jpeg

Modeled after Arena Corinthians and bathed in a soft blue light on gamedays. 25,000 parking spots. 65,000 cushioned seats, blue and white. Google Glass will have taken off by then and 5G will be available so, no large videoscreens. The western endzone will open up to the skyline.

AMT-E-St-Louis-arch-skyline-XL.jpg

Edward Jones Field.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My ideal stadium has already been built. Arena Corinthians...now if you could add views of the city and retractable sides to that.

I went and looked at several pictures of that stadium, it's impressive as hell. If they built a larger version of the for the Rams you'd hear no complaints for any fans.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
St Louis elevation is 535 feet above sea level.
The moon is ambitious thinking.
I was thinking about something more viable. Howbout building a stadium that is elevated? Say...500 to 1,000 feet off the ground. Build state of the art elevators, sky trams, vista points of the city of St Louis, the Arch, the mighty Mississippi.
Rams(big horns) are found in high elevation mountain terrain. They could call it SoundCloud Stadium sponsored by
th

:D

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I want them to model after Busch Stadium. Ball Park Village is bad ass. Make going to the game more of an experience. I want the retractable roof, real grass, comfortable seating, home town food. Where's the toasted Raviolli? Where is the gooey butter cake? Let's get some good home town BBQ. Oh and most importantly, I don't want to pay $12 for a souvenir cup full of coke.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I want them to model after Busch Stadium. Ball Park Village is bad ass. Make going to the game more of an experience. I want the retractable roof, real grass, comfortable seating, home town food. Where's the toasted Raviolli? Where is the gooey butter cake? Let's get some good home town BBQ. Oh and most importantly, I don't want to pay $12 for a souvenir cup full of coke.
Coke and Water are free at the park.

Toasted Ravs and Gooey butter cake. Good Call! We need to bring the fudge guys over from Union Station too. And slingers.

I'd like to keep the football stadium itself without all the retractables and etc.. Keep the stadium basic but make the surroundings a spectacle. In a former life, I worked for the Kansas City Chiefs organization selling and tearing tickets at the game. i was able to honenstly tell people when they came to buy a ticket on game day that there wasn't a bad seat in the house. And it was true. It is a great stadium design if you havent seen it. When it rolled on into winter and we were playing the Vikings or the bears it got even more fun. If the weather sucked that even added to it in a way. They were great fans and would roll in with the viking hats and whatever. It would be windy, cold, maybe snowing.... Foooooootbal Weather. Great Great times!

There's just something about keeping it simple and allowing the elements to be part of the game. It's supposed to be outside on the grass.

I'd like to see it where the stadium was a place to go EVERY sunday during football season. When our team is on the road you have some sort of event set up in the stadium to keep track of all things NFL and just party.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I went to the World Series in Dallas a few years back. By a miracle, the Rams were in town playing the Cowboys before the World Series game.

I know. Freaking awesome.

They have the best setup ever. Both stadiums are rocking cool and they SHARE a HUGE parking lot. We parked our RV and walked to both games.

Cowboys fans sucked serious lame ass (the Ranger fans were cool and fun), but what a stadium. It's like comparing a KIA and a Maserati. Yes, a KIA is a good value and I own one, but the experience is so different, you just don't get it until you've tried it.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Yep. That.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
PP1.jpg

Something like Foxboro/Patriot Place. Beautiful open-air stadium, crap-tons of parking, and a very nice, big, all-season shopping and dining experience. Honestly, as much as I hate the Pats, I have to go to at least one game a season. Partly because the venue is awesome, partly because I live a ten minute drive away, and partly because I just need to see live NFL football.

I agree, I live about 30 minutes away but it's a great venue. It still sucks getting out on RT 1, traffic is still a huge issue lol

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
No seats. Standing room only. Directional acoustics that focus the fan noise down to the field. Yes that can be done. Open air. at least a 1000 beer stands.