Build Your Ideal Stadium!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
You are given a huge budget and the best architects in the region/world to build the Rams next home! What sort of things/amenities do you want to see included? What outside the box features would your stadium have? Indoor/Outdoor/Retractable? Would you model your dream stadium after another stadium, or would you create something new and imaginative?

Let's hear it, folks! Get creative!

Man the offseason is long and SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW...

My ideal stadium has already been built. Arena Corinthians...now if you could add views of the city and retractable sides to that.

PolarBear

Rookie
This dome would be awesome!
20121016_stadium3_53.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Retractable glass roof
Natural grass
Enormous plasma screens over the field
Padded seats (in alternating gold and blue)
Beer taps throughout the whole concourse with card readers at each tap for easy access

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
newaerial.jpg

And at $720 million, it's pretty economical compared to the palaces some people want to build.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
A completely removable roof that can slide off to make the stadium feel like a dome or open air depending on the weather. Id also make it really architecturally interesting. Top notch food and huge hd scoreboards.

Irish

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know how it is possible, but I want Fantasy football to become part of the stadium experience. Either have TVs on each concourse that is showing Redzone, show top scoring plays during commercial breaks for the top fantasy players, and have better wifi with enough bandwidth for all of our smartphones while we track our fantasy games.

Also, pole dancers

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Retractable roof, craft beers, cushion seats for all sections, freebies every game, some sort of sound enhancing device like Seattle has :snicker:, bad ass screens, bad ass score board, cool architecture and top less girls selling peanuts.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It needs to have something like the Busch stadium's ballpark Village. That is a very nice feature. Tailgate alley? Name sucks, idea good.

I've always liked how Kansas City has their Football and baseball stadiums side-by-side but I don't think that would really be workable in our case.

PolarBear

Rookie
Is that air conditioned? Seems like it would be like a greenhouse in STL during the summer, no?
I assume so, I don't know what stadium this is. I basically want a giant green house as the stadium though. Lots of Sunlight and I won't have to sit through freezing cold temperatures. Maybe they can grow plants there in the offseason.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
newaerial.jpg

And at $720 million, it's pretty economical compared to the palaces some people want to build.

The Rams seem to be modelling their approach after Indy.

I think Lucas Oil is a nice baseline concept for St. Louis and believe the final product will have strong similarities.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
OK.

It's on the moon. And there are great sight lines along the field looking down to Earth.

Plus the bathrooms are zero gravity.

Oh and the field is crushed emeralds and the big screen is the milky way.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Slightly off topic, but remember when Madden was fun and you could add shit to customize your stadiums? Add stuff like interactive arcades, world class chefs, rain water collection that would reduce the operating cost of your stadiums. I wish they'd bring a fun franchise mode back to that game.

I'd totally take a page from the new Vikings stadium and have on field suites. How kick ass is that? They're going to have suites. That you can purchase. On the sidelines. Rich people have all the fun.

RamSECUT

UDFA
Retractable glass roof
Natural grass
Enormous plasma screens over the field
Padded seats (in alternating gold and blue)
Beer taps throughout the whole concourse with card readers at each tap for easy access

I agree with all of these. Especially the natural grass field and retractable glass roof. Artificial turf is the worst, get rid of it all together.