Buddy Hinton, From Bully to Franchize QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Buddy Hinton started off his life on the wrong foot. You see, Buddy was a bully.

View: https://youtu.be/dghot4MqQiQ

Some guys impregnate their girlfriends, some guys take bong hits through gas masks, and some guys bully little girls because they lisp. We've all done things we are not proud to admit.

buddy.jpg

But Buddy thought about his actions, changed his character, and decided to devote his time and talents to sports. All star catcher and talented quarterback, Buddy saw his future before him.

goff I.jpg

Buddy had an exciting high school career, was recruited to the University of California at Berkeley. There he started from his Freshman year, and after a successful Bowl win his Junior year, declared for the NFL draft.

jared-goff-560x407.jpg

And it was there that Buddy came full circle. From bully......
buddy bully.jpg

to franchise quarterback for the LA Rams.

goff Ram.jpg

Attachments

• goff.jpg
    goff.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 223

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They both have that slight lisp, too!

Hahaha, excellent...well done!!!

I shoulda had more faith in ya, Buddy!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's late... They had to be up early to harass a crossing guard...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Buddy Hinton started off his life on the wrong foot. You see, Buddy was a bully.

View: https://youtu.be/dghot4MqQiQ

Some guys impregnate their girlfriends, some guys take bong hits through gas masks, and some guys bully little girls because they lisp. We've all done things we are not proud to admit.

View attachment 13428

But Buddy thought about his actions, changed his character, and decided to devote his time and talents to sports. All star catcher and talented quarterback, Buddy saw his future before him.

View attachment 13431

Buddy had an exciting high school career, was recruited to the University of California at Berkeley. There he started from his Freshman year, and after a successful Bowl win his Junior year, declared for the NFL draft.

View attachment 13435

And it was there that Buddy came full circle. From bully......
View attachment 13429

to franchise quarterback for the LA Rams.

View attachment 13432

You must have watched a lot of Brady Bunch in your day, and have a great memory. I barely recall the episode and would never remember the kids name.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
He won't come 'full circle' until he starts bullying again, this time the 49'ers, Seachicks & Cards.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must have watched a lot of Brady Bunch in your day, and have a great memory. I barely recall the episode and would never remember the kids name.
:liar:

You know you have the whole series on DVD. Don't distance yourself man.
*Trivia: Name one Ram great, a famous QB that spent one year with the Rams, and one Dodger great that appeared on the show...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
:liar:

You know you have the whole series on DVD. Don't distance yourself man.
*Trivia: Name one Ram great, a famous QB that spent one year with the Rams, and one Dodger great that appeared on the show...

Joe Namath and Don Driesdale. And Peter likes pork chops and applesauce, "that's swell"

I watched it for years as a kid after school but if the guests aren't famous and using their real names, forget it. I don't remember any girlfriends, boyfriends or rivals. I remember most of the big stuff, that was in the movie.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Joe Namath and Don Driesdale. And Peter likes pork chops and applesauce, "that's swell"

I watched it for years as a kid after school but if the guests aren't famous and using their real names, forget it. I don't remember any girlfriends, boyfriends or rivals. I remember most of the big stuff, that was in the movie.
You got it. And Deacon! He was on an episode.

I was walking my dog last night when I was trying to think of who Goff looks like. And somehow that hit me. (I have kids and my wife loves to run the reruns. I probably saw that Buddy episode a year ago. :) )