Bucs' WR Mike Williams stabbed in the thigh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Bucs' Mike Williams stabbed in the leg
Bobby Lewis, WTSP

Tampa, Florida – Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Williams is at St. Joseph's Hospital in Tampa after a spokeswoman with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says Williams was stabbed in the thigh at his exclusive home in the gated community of Avila at 17027 Candeleda De Avila.

Cristal Bermudez Nunez says it happened Sunday afternoon and the football player's brother is suspected of stabbing him. Nunez is not releasing the brother's name at this time but says they are looking for him this evening.

Williams has been in trouble with the law recently. He faces trespassing and criminal mischief charges after an incident in December and has had multiple domestic problems, including damaging neighbor's property.

His off-the-field issues have caught the attention of the Buccaneers' new head coach, Lovie Smith.

"There's a pattern here and it's disturbing. No one is bigger than this football team," Smith said in February. "He has to understand that."

"Have I been disappointed in Mike Williams? Of course," Smith added. "There's a standard. We're just not going to put up with it, no matter who it is.

"You have to be good on the field and off the field. Simple as that. And if you're not doing what you need to do one or the other, you have problems and that's where Mike has to take care of a few things."

Williams signed a $40 million contract last off-season. 10 News has reached out to the Buccaneers. The team is gathering information at this time.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That's sad. I don't like seeing gifted pro's putting themselves in bad situations like this.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A thug is a thug is a thug.

I have dealt with many, of all races and there are certain guys that just cannot seem to turn it off. It's like it's in their blood or are addicted to the feeling they get from being that type of person. Its bigger than an athletic gift. It's an animal instinct. I think it is as close as you can come in this day to feeling free. Like the old west outlaw. You can't make an outside dog an inside dog. You can't tame a an animal once it has a taste of being wild.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Family gatherings are gonna be Thrilling this year for the Wallace's.

"Who wants to slice the turkey?"

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I have dealt with many, of all races and there are certain guys that just cannot seem to turn it off. It's like it's in their blood or are addicted to the feeling they get from being that type of person. Its bigger than an athletic gift. It's an animal instinct. I think it is as close as you can come in this day to feeling free. Like the old west outlaw. You can't make an outside dog an inside dog. You can't tame a an animal once it has a taste of being wild.

Yup and if you read the entire article he is exactly that. Click on the blue link in the first post and you can see what this idiot has done. What a jerkoff. What a waste of talent. Lovie isn't going to put up with crap like Schiano did.

There will be another article about him being broke pretty soon too.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny

Might be a bit of an overstatement there. His 'wild animal' track record consists of academic problems at Syracuse. traffic citations and some disputes over the home he rented. More power to Lovie for not wanting to tolerate foolishness.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Might be a bit of an overstatement there. His 'wild animal' track record consists of academic problems at Syracuse. traffic citations and some disputes over the home he rented. More power to Lovie for not wanting to tolerate foolishness.

Really?

From the article above......

"Williams has been in trouble with the law recently. He faces trespassing and criminal mischief charges after an incident in December and has had multiple domestic problems, including damaging neighbor's property."

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
“Witnesses said they were horsing around”

Ahhh, the good ol days. I remember horsing around with my brother and stabbing each other in the legs all the time. We'd laugh and stab some more. Great brotherly bonding.....:fighting::cheers:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Really?

From the article above......

"Williams has been in trouble with the law recently. He faces trespassing and criminal mischief charges after an incident in December and has had multiple domestic problems, including damaging neighbor's property."

Yeah. The article linked explains the criminal trespass was that he was still living in the residence after his lease lapsed. And damaging property was because of cars driving on lawns and other shenannigans.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ahhh, the good ol days. I remember horsing around with my brother and stabbing each other in the legs all the time. We'd laugh and stab some more. Great brotherly bonding.....:fighting::cheers:
Yeah - we'd all finish the night off with a good game of Russian Roulette. Ah... good times. I miss those guys.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah. The article linked explains the criminal trespass was that he was still living in the residence after his lease lapsed. And damaging property was because of cars driving on lawns and other shenannigans.

Shenanigans lol......when it's that much money it's not called shenanigans.

Shit came up missing and destroyed and left outside in a rented furnished house and the landlord had to get the law involved to get paid......and the traffic citations are a big deal when you get that many in that short of a period of time.

Another entitled punk.......hell end up broke like almost all of them do.

tbux

Rookie
Many wanted us to take him- and after first year- even more now you see why he went when he did despite his talent. Character is a real issue and Im glad we didn't take him.

Big news in Tampa- all over sports radio- if I hear anything worth posting I surely will.