Bucs New Helmet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

grease

, I'd really like to see the Rams adopt a gold-chrome emblem on their helmets. My photoshop skills are a bit limited but I think it would look pretty danged sharp.

I like it but wonder if it would make too much glare outside or in the dome for the telly?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
chrome_facemask.jpg
I'll pass.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Call me crazy, but I kind of like the new Bucs logo... it's very in-your-face.

I'd wear that helmet any day over the Jags' two tone monstrosity.

Scary thought: if Khan had bought our team, would WE have a two tone helmet now?

KHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Call me crazy, but I kind of like the new Bucs logo... it's very in-your-face.

I'd wear that helmet any day over the Jags' two tone monstrosity.

Scary thought: if Khan had bought our team, would WE have a two tone helmet now?

KHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I'm probably alone in this, but I like the two tone helmets the Jags had. I'm not married to the traditional colors from the teams of old, make it funky.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I know I'm probably alone in this, but I like the two tone helmets the Jags had. I'm not married to the traditional colors from the teams of old, make it funky.

I like em too.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
WHAT IF WE JUST BROUGHT BACK THE GOLD PANTS FOR CHRIST SAKES! WHAT IS THIS COMMUNIST RUSSIA?!

Ok, I'll settle down now.

lolol that made me laugh good. I actually miss the gold pants :love: