Bucs New Helmet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
It's basically the same as it was...added a chrome grill, which is pretty sharp. The logo is HUGE but basically the same.

The grill is cool...the rest...I'm not impressed.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It's basically the same as it was...added a chrome grill, which is pretty sharp. The logo is HUGE but basically the same.

The grill is cool...the rest...I'm not impressed.

image.jpg

I agree, the face mask is really the only upgrade.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Oh wow, that's a little better. The skull looks cartoonish though.

tonyl711

Starter
on the show it looked pretty bright, they might blind the other team with these on.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It's more chrome when looking at it. Check out the cbs site.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like I said...I like the facemask...but that enlarged logo just looks out of place. It looks way too big for the helmet.

Sometimes I think these companies that design these things are looking for a way to be different and go way...WAY outside the box, to a fault.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Their melons are gonna explode from the heat those black helmets will generate from the sun in tampon.

Those fuckers always try and gain an advantage during the hot days in tampon by wearing their white jerseys at home ... the white deflects the heat. It gets hot as fuck in the sun there... the visiting team gets even hotter from having to wear their dark home colors.

Let their heads explode ... Baaaaaaaahahhahahhahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Bg9l-4QIcAAQMQn.jpg

I think if the flag was a tad smaller it would be better. Also that red is horrible and makes it look cartoonish, should be darker like there old helmet.
022014-fsf-nfl-tampa-bay-buccaneers-helmets-logos-split-PI.vadapt.620.medium.89.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That looks awesome. Man after playing Black Flag I have pirate fever Arrrrgghh!

Oh wow, that's a little better. The skull looks cartoonish though.

The old skull looked more cartoonish.

1046.gif

moklerman

Warner-phile
I think the new Buc's helmet looks pretty good. The skull is improved and the subtle change from black to white laces on the football is also better. The pewter color of the helmet sparkles in the light and I really like the chrome facemask. Reminds me of what Baylor did with their facemasks and speaking of Baylor(or Tulsa), I'd really like to see the Rams adopt a gold-chrome emblem on their helmets. My photoshop skills are a bit limited but I think it would look pretty danged sharp.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I think the new Buc's helmet looks pretty good. The skull is improved and the subtle change from black to white laces on the football is also better. The pewter color of the helmet sparkles in the light and I really like the chrome facemask. Reminds me of what Baylor did with their facemasks and speaking of Baylor(or Tulsa), I'd really like to see the Rams adopt a gold-chrome emblem on their helmets. My photoshop skills are a bit limited but I think it would look pretty danged sharp.

Nice! Can you do one with a gold/metallic face mask?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

rumour has it Kevin Demoff has a Rams helmet w/ chrome on it. Just don't ask me which part is chrome as thats still a mystery

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
the source: Elmgrovegnome

I saw a helmet in the background in of Demoffs office. It was dark blue with chrome horns.

I like the current color scheme though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah there was a picture of Demoffs in his office and Rams helmet was on a shelf behind him. Someone on the other site pointed it out. The horns were chrome.

I wonder if the Bucs shiny face asks would cause the sun to glare in the wearers eyes. Like Sealassie said it gets sunny down in Tampa.