Bucky Brooks Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I wasn't thinking of using this years collateral. Like our second and next years third to jump back up. Then use the extra second on the top receiver and this years third on the top TE, or whatever. That way if Wentz isn't the real deal, maybe Lynch is. Or better yet, if they both are, we trade one for a big return. I dunno. I wouldn't be upset if it happened, but I highly doubt any of the top three/four make it to the second round.

You're still using a 2nd this year that could be used to help the team and a 3rd next year. Pick your guy and go all in. If someone falls to the 4th round or 5th round unexpectedly, then you consider making a move. Maybe even the 3rd round. But not in the 2nd.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
So youre saying you can draft a QB that has 3 years of NFL experience? Talk about faulty logic....
There's only 1 football and you're not going to draft a QB with each of your 1st 2 picks, its just nonsensical.

I just want a QB... that seems to be nonsensical as well for a Ram fan. ;)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just want a QB... that seems to be nonsensical as well for a Ram fan. ;)
I don't remember who said it, but the old adage of, "If you have two quarterbacks... you've really got none." comes to mind
We need a QB, and I fully support that. Draft one, build around him, give him a scheme he'll be successful in
And fully commit

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well first off I think Bucky is out of his mind. Barring a terrible workout before the draft there is no way Wentz or Goff fall out of the top ten. Lynch, if he does settle in as the consensus 3rd QB which is by no means a certainty btw, will not get by the Rams. In fact I think it's likely if he even gets out of the top ten someone will move up to get him before the Rams pick.

Once again as a reference if you compare Lynch straight-up with Bortles they are very similar in their passing skills, but Lynch is much faster and more mobile not to mention taller. And remember Bortles went top 3 which was a little bit of a reach but he's a QB and he has also developed in year 2.

What we are witnessing is people realizing there are 3 legitimate top-15 pick QBs in this draft. You'll see that changing a great deal in the mocks as we approach the draft and nothing has changed for the Rams: they will need to move up to get a QB, and maybe a lot if there's a particular one of the three they prefer.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
So youre saying you can draft a QB that has 3 years of NFL experience? Talk about faulty logic....
There's only 1 football and you're not going to draft a QB with each of your 1st 2 picks, its just nonsensical.

\

but it comes with a FREE CAT

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Well I think Mannion needs time (practice time-then off the bench if injury occurs). Cousins was a 3rd rd pick just like Cousins. Get him lots of film time and working on his game. So no I would not draft back to back w/ our top 2 picks. My hope is to go up and get Wentz or Goff, then get him Grizold (Sp?) TE and a WR who can catch the ball and he better have some size!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Well first off I think Bucky is out of his mind. Barring a terrible workout before the draft there is no way Wentz or Goff fall out of the top ten. Lynch, if he does settle in as the consensus 3rd QB which is by no means a certainty btw, will not get by the Rams. In fact I think it's likely if he even gets out of the top ten someone will move up to get him before the Rams pick.

Once again as a reference if you compare Lynch straight-up with Bortles they are very similar in their passing skills, but Lynch is much faster and more mobile not to mention taller. And remember Bortles went top 3 which was a little bit of a reach but he's a QB and he has also developed in year 2.

What we are witnessing is people realizing there are 3 legitimate top-15 pick QBs in this draft. You'll see that changing a great deal in the mocks as we approach the draft and nothing has changed for the Rams: they will need to move up to get a QB, and maybe a lot if there's a particular one of the three they prefer.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it so!!!!