Buckethead live!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Dude was absolutely fucking amazing for 1 hour 30 mins. Heard he hadn't toured since late 2011, so this was can't miss. Wow is all can still say.
Here's one I was able to record, a classic. One of the best shredders ever! :rockon:
[GALLERY=media, 150]Buckethead - Soothsayer - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Jun 19, 2016 at 10:00 AM[/GALLERY]

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
[GALLERY=media, 151]Buckethead shreddin' - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Jun 19, 2016 at 12:00 PM[/GALLERY]

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I got to see him as part of the "hired Guns" portion of Gn'R back in like 2001. It was one of the strangest and most fantastical things I've seen. He did like a 15 minute solo that night and it was damn cool.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Back in the day, I bought a Buckethead LP on vinyl because it was in the discount bin and I thought the cover was funny. I'd never heard of him prior. Best binge purchase. Sure followed him after that.

Dat geetar, man...

fearsomefour

Legend
Maybe I'll fly up there and see him again.
Nice.....
Been about 100 degrees lately....dang near fall temps compared to Arizona.
He is playing in a little place called Cargo downtown. Small joint, but, really good sound, at least at the couple of shows I went to.