Buccaneers tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins arrested for DUI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
We should pick him up. Jeff Fisher knows how to deal with troublemakers, that's one of the positives I can say about him. Poor decisions happen.

Seeing those 3 TE sets with Kendricks, Higbee, and Seferian-Jenkins, will make me cream my pants if our personnel can get it right

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
As a bartender for almost 30 years, I can say without question that the less you say in that situation, the better. Yes sir, no sir should be the bulk of your conversation. Of course it probably doesn't matter if your as fucked up as this idiot.

Last edited:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a bartender for almost 30 years, I can say without question that the less you say in that situation, the better. Yes sir, no sir should be the bulk of your conversation. Of course it probably doesn't matter if your as freaked up as this idiot.
My girlfriend 30 years ago repeated the "Registration" but slightly slurred it. That got her busted.