Buc fan's reaction LMFAO

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet Chris Collinsworth was balling like a baby too (if canera). He sounded totally in love with Brady and the Bucs.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I bet Chris Collinsworth was balling like a baby too (if canera). He sounded totally in love with Brady and the Bucs.
I was saying shut-up Worthless all game. He kept bringing up favorable Buc scenarios like he was trying to jinx us. And then trying to apply the kiss of death to us a few times too. Don't say that shit, Worthless!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was saying shut-up Worthless all game. He kept bringing up favorable Buc scenarios like he was trying to jinx us. And then trying to apply the kiss of death to us a few times too. Don't say that shit, Worthless!

they were so glum when the rams were dominating the game. with every fumble their spirits picked up. after the last akers fumble i thought they were gonna pee themselves. too bad the rams crushed their dreams.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Collingsworth goddamn I hate that fuckwit. Sucks because I have to turn the sound off and then I don't get to hear the crowd. So I missed the sweet cries of the faithful there at the end because of that windbag.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Why the hell to people post these? Granted, I love the entertainment value, but why do you want to post a video of yourself in agony on YouTube?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

Yeah Collingsworth goddamn I hate that fuckwit. Sucks because I have to turn the sound off and then I don't get to hear the crowd. So I missed the sweet cries of the faithful there at the end because of that windbag.
I just can't, he is so bad. The 4 emotions of Collinsworth

1. I can't believe what the goat has accomplished
2. You better be ready for what Brady is going to do to you
3.I can't believe Brady hasn't done that yet better watch out it is coming
4.I told you Brady was going to do that, he is the Goat

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Him and Florio crying themselves over their apple martinis together in their Tom Brady avacado color onesie pajamas.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just can't, he is so bad. The 4 emotions of Collinsworth

1. I can't believe what the goat has accomplished
2. You better be ready for what Brady is going to do to you
3.I can't believe Brady hasn't done that yet better watch out it is coming
4.I told you Brady was going to do that, he is the Goat
Chris, stop underselling the GOAT. ~ Skip Bayless

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

are these people doing some sort of comedy videos?

Filming yourself saying dumb shit appears to be a favorite pastime of today's youth.

Thank God there were no cell phones when we were young. :laugh3:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Filming yourself saying dumb shit appears to be a favorite pastime of today's youth.

Thank God there were no cell phones when we were young. :laugh3:
Don't make me post a pic of your car brick phone, you geezer...