BTW: Screw Natural Grass...Give Me Field Turf!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Theere were far more Ram fans at the game last night; easily 90% cheering for our Rams and perhaps 10% for the visiting Falcons. That according to Plasiche in his front-page article on the game. ("Fans show up but Rams don't).
If the Rams keep winning and putting together a great and entertaining product, fans will show up in big numbers. Why the club had such a poor record at home and a great road record is beyond me but I will say that will improve next year. Rams will make the playoffs next year and this time they will win.

This team isn't built for turf. We run a speed based offense that relies on timing and quickness in executing to create separation and linemen being able to anchor.

On good grass, we do well. But on crappy grass, we suffer far more than a team like the Falcons which was much more a power running and take long shots down the field team.

I actually think that our field is more of an impediment than opposing fans. At least the record showed that this year...