BSPN up the seacraps jock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/94662/nfl-power-rankings-how-they-voted-36" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... y-voted-36</a>

Am I the only one who thinks Seattle is vastly overrated?

Zero

Pro Bowler
nope.Sando is a seachicken homer.he trys his best to hide it,but i can smell the chicken poop a mile away.as for everyone else who voted them #1.... f 'em don't mean anything until the games are played.

A55VA6

Legend
gibsonvillenc said:
nope.Sando is a seachicken homer.he trys his best to hide it,but i can smell the chicken poop a mile away.as for everyone else who voted them #1.... f 'em don't mean anything until the games are played.
People were voting the Eagles #1 not too long ago and they ended up being terrible. I won't judge anything until I see the games.

Zero

Pro Bowler
A55VA6 said:
gibsonvillenc said:
People were voting the Eagles #1 not too long ago and they ended up being terrible. I won't judge anything until I see the games.

Word.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A55VA6 said:
gibsonvillenc said:

I think Pete Carroll is a good coach when he's winning. But if they struggle, that's when his rah-rah crap falls apart.

Carroll also has a reputation of not being the most truthful guy. Stress a team with him as a leader and they get shaky real quick.

Zero

Pro Bowler
CGI_Ram said:
A55VA6 said:
gibsonvillenc said:

I think Pete Carroll is a good coach when he's winning. But if they struggle, that's when his rah-rah crap falls apart.

Carroll also has a reputation of not being the most truthful guy. Stress a team with him as a leader and they get shaky real quick.

it takes a man with a stache to remain cool under all situations :lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
gibsonvillenc said:
CGI_Ram said:
A55VA6 said:
gibsonvillenc said:

it takes a man with a stache to remain cool under all situations :lol:

:plus1:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
A55VA6 said:
gibsonvillenc said:

That's why I started the discussion about the seacocks/whiners being deemed by these experts as the next "Dream Team." All these analysts have them pegged to win the SB for years to come. I could care less what espn (the communist network) says about anything. They are nothing more than self-promoting and IMO, an over-rated network. Anyone who has an opinion can work for that network. They don't give a crap if there's any truth to stories they report. They're more worried about reporting it first. And, guys like Skip Bayless and Trent "Dill-hole" Dilfer make me sick listening to their "insight" and "opinions," just to name a couple. Nowadays, Sports Center broadcasts have more time dedicated to "analysts" breaking down some of the most stupid things making it too difficult to watch. All I want are hi-lights with some facts and NO BS. If I want any BS, I will drive 10 miles to my friend's ranch and shove my hand a cow's ass. :woooot:

By the way both the seacocks and the whiners can SUCK IT!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/94662/nfl-power-rankings-how-they-voted-36

Am I the only one who thinks Seattle is vastly overrated?
People tend to forget that their "perfect" home record is tainted by the replacement ref fiasco.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Personally I hope we travel there week 1, and kick the shit out of them in front of their fat stupid fans. I'm talking 80 yard TD first play of the drive, and a pick 6 from Jenkins three plays later (PAT and kickoff being the two before of course). Then hit Wilson so hard that Flynn refuses to enter the game.

Seattle is overrated, their defense is overrated, their loudmouth corner is overrated.

Sherman is so good, yet he got roasted by Givens here..
2qdudtf.jpg

Man it would be really embarrassing if he had some help from their supposed really good amazing perfect S, but I guess he was covering someone else....

Oh wait...
35i6gt2.jpg

Good thing he didn't get beat badly by another rookie in that same game when said rookie simply cut to the inside, he certainly wouldn't lose a few steps on him, that certainly isn't something that should happen to the best CB in the game..
30hsa4g.jpg

Hmmmm....

Okay okay, so shit happens, but he's certainly not dumb enough to forget to cover a guy and let him stand wide open in the endzone because he's too busy trying to block a FG even though his coach is screaming to cover the wide open player.

ramsfake.gif

Oops....

In short. Fuck Seattle.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Heh heh heh ^^^^^^^^^

NYSHE. :hehe:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That. Was your best post ever blue.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
All I can say is that damn game in SeaTown better not be on Christmas week like last year. I've rarely missed a game up there and I definitely wanna be at THIS one. I seriously think we punk the "elite" shecocks in their own nest.

A55VA6

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
Personally I hope we travel there week 1, and kick the shyte out of them in front of their fat stupid fans. I'm talking 80 yard TD first play of the drive, and a pick 6 from Jenkins three plays later (PAT and kickoff being the two before of course). Then hit Wilson so hard that Flynn refuses to enter the game.

Seattle is overrated, their defense is overrated, their loudmouth corner is overrated.

2qdudtf.jpg

Man it would be really embarrassing if he had some help from their supposed really good amazing perfect S, but I guess he was covering someone else....

Oh wait...
35i6gt2.jpg

Good thing he didn't get beat badly by another rookie in that same game when said rookie simply cut to the inside, he certainly wouldn't lose a few steps on him, that certainly isn't something that should happen to the best CB in the game..
30hsa4g.jpg

Hmmmm....

Okay okay, so shyte happens, but he's certainly not dumb enough to forget to cover a guy and let him stand wide open in the endzone because he's too busy trying to block a FG even though his coach is screaming to cover the wide open player.

ramsfake.gif

Oops....

In short. freak Seattle.
Beautiful post.

Zero

Pro Bowler
love it blue. nice post

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mztSN4OqY_8[/youtube]

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
A55VA6 said:
bluecoconuts said:
Personally I hope we travel there week 1, and kick the shyte out of them in front of their fat stupid fans. I'm talking 80 yard TD first play of the drive, and a pick 6 from Jenkins three plays later (PAT and kickoff being the two before of course). Then hit Wilson so hard that Flynn refuses to enter the game.

2qdudtf.jpg

Oh wait...
35i6gt2.jpg

30hsa4g.jpg

Hmmmm....

Okay okay, so shyte happens, but he's certainly not dumb enough to forget to cover a guy and let him stand wide open in the endzone because he's too busy trying to block a FG even though his coach is screaming to cover the wide open player.

ramsfake.gif

Oops....

In short. freak Seattle.
Beautiful post.

Imma have to agree cudos on this post