Brycen Hopkins - Inside the Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Interesting that McVay stressed players who can separate. This explains the Rams' grading on Hopkins and I presume it means McVay isn't worried about his poor run blocking irt him getting on the field.

This guy is Everett's replacement.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Interesting that McVay stressed players who can separate. This explains the Rams' grading on Hopkins and I presume it means McVay isn't worried about his poor run blocking irt him getting on the field.

This guy is Everett's replacement.

If true, I hope the Rams can trade him (Everett) and get something of value for him! I guess if nothing else the Rams should at least get a decent Comp Pick for him?!

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If true, I hope the Rams can trade him (Everett) and get something of value for him! I guess if nothing else the Rams should at least get a decent Comp Pick for him?!
Hopefully yes. I would think this season they will give Everett every opportunity to beast out. And best case scenario he does exactly that and the Rams will be able to collect the comp pick and keep building.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I was really concerned about his drops when I heard they had met with him. And, now after watching more tape, I think I have identified the issue. It is when he is running in space, when anticipating "yards after the catch", he is losing focus on the ball. However, on plays where the ball is thrown high or behind, and he has to stop and/or jump for the ball, he seems to have better focus and rarely drops the ball. I'm going to go back to the tape of the Combine and see how did on the TE "Gauntlet".