Bryce Petty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
i kind of like him he has a good arm. why is he rated so low i think he could be a good 3rd round pick

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't mind him.
I like Garrett Grayson (this is the guy I want the Rams to draft at QB) in about that same 3rd round range.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think he's been undervalued all year long, personally. Dude has the size, arm, wheels, accuracy, and production you want to see. Couple bad games, whatever.

I'd love to see him on our depth chart behind Sam and another vet QB.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He might be a 2nd round prospect. Hes compared to Flacco. If hes there when we pick in 2nd round i would jump on it

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bridge.png
Bridge.png

StLouieRam

UDFA
this is my 3rd round pick - from the highlights I've seen he hasn't really had to deal with a collapsed pocket - but he has the tools, looks like a big strong armed quarterback. Trade down pick up an extra third rounder. La'el Collins late in the first at LG / DGB early in the 2nd / Petty and a RT or C in the third.

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wow. Crazy turn of events with that block punt. Good game. I like petty too.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Cook has great protection yet isn't throwing accurate balls.

Petty has looked good on the seam and go routes havent seen him throw the out rts. I've been watching off and on. Does anyone know how he looks on the outs?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he's still there in the 2nd, take him. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes 1 round. Was awesome today

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Yeah, he cracked 2 transverse processes in his back and has had an issue with the back before I understand (as I've been told, not really too aware on his previous back injuries). I'm not a doctor, but I'm not a big fan of back injuries in QB.

Last edited:

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I assume its like any other broken bone that once the bones heal its fine. I wouldnt think it would be a problem in the future. Its the same injury that romo had this year. Not really a back problem.