Bryan Burwell passed away

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My thoughts & prayers go out to Mr. Burwell and his family. Sad very sad.

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always enjoyed his columns, for the most part.

Condolences to his family... way too young.

Av8R

UDFA
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Burwell family. I didn't always agree with him but respected his writing and him not being afraid to tell it as it was. He will be missed.

D@mn you cancer!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Cancer sucks!!! Thoughts and prayers especially to his beloved wife, daughter, family, and friends.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Deeply saddened by the news of his passing. One of the few Rams media reporters I respected, who always took a professional approach to his job.

Why was this moved to off topic? I feel like this certainly pertains to the Rams.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow. Like many have said, didn't see that coming. I was a bit surprised how upset I was when saw this on ESPN. Don't live in St.L, never have, but always enjoyed his columns and his AFR vids. Always seemed like the voice of reason on that Sports Reporters show also. Damn....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Whaattt???? NOOOOO.

I remember in the Rams dark ages of 2007-2011 Bryan Burwell always had a positive mention.

Hell, this flat out sucks. He'll be missed for sure.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
RIP- he will be missed. He gave voice to St. Louis on the Sports Reporters on ESPN from time to time.

They gave him a shout out on PTI...:cry:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow. Like most of you; I am shocked and saddened.

Truly one of my favourites and now I wish I had more time to savor his work.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Deeply saddened by the news of his passing. One of the few Rams media reporters I respected, who always took a professional approach to his job.

Why was this moved to off topic? I feel like this certainly pertains to the Rams.

Technically belongs in off topic... But, I moved it to our Rams forum for the visibility to those that stay mostly on the Rams forum.

Thanks, 24/7. Salute Mr Burwell.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Technically belongs in off topic... But, I moved it to our Rams forum for the visibility to those that stay mostly on the Rams forum.

Thanks, 24/7. Salute Mr Burwell.

Thank you CGI for moving it back. I heard on 101 today when driving home from work, the Rams put his picture up on all the video boards at Rams Park in Mr. Burwell's honor..