Bryan Burwell Interviews Rams Rookie DB Lamarcus Joyner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams 2nd round pick Lamarcus Joyner talks with Bryan Burwell on 920AM. Joyner talks about how grateful he is to be chosen by the Rams and how he wants to show his gratitude for them trading up to pick him. Joyner says he has never smoked or drank alcohol and he plays football for the love of the game. He talks about the challenge of the mental side of the game, learning the playbook. Joyner is gaining a lot of fans with his attitude and approach.

Listen to Joyner Interview

Joyner Starts at 4:30

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What an impressive young man. Sounds like the Rams had good reason to move up for him, and I like their chances of hitting on his selection.

Already bought a Donald jersey, may need to get Joyner too.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No wonder we didn't take a chance and wait for him to fall to us.

Talk about having your head screwed on right... what a focused young man.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
He keeps saying all the right things. Tiny DB be damned, I like the guy a lot.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Florida State Coach Jimbo Fisher Calls Lamarcus Joyner “the Ultimate Teammate and Competitor”

Fresh off a National Championship Jimbo Fisher joined the Kevin Wheeler Show to talk about the Lamarcus Joyner, Greg Reid, going up against Greg Robinson and Tre Mason in the National championship game, and Aaron Donald in the regular season. They also discussed FSU’s aspirations for another National Championship with Jameis Winston at the helm.

Listen to Jimbo Fisher Talk Rams Rookies

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
'Four Pillars' for the win!
Agreed. For a team that doesn't have said philosophy anymore, a lot of the dudes we drafted seem to be very high character.

Robinson pleasantly surprised me with his character in his early interviews as well.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Agreed. For a team that doesn't have said philosophy anymore, a lot of the dudes we drafted seem to be very high character.

Robinson pleasantly surprised me with his character in his early interviews as well.

It's a good thing our high character draft picks actually have insane talent as well.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Make this kid Peads roomate
Jerry Rice work ethic