Bruce Arians: “I play to win”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And Palmer is a sub .500 QB without Arians.

Great HC + QB = wins.

No doubt you need both but lets face it Palmer was an established excellent QB with a couple of Pro Bowls under his belt, which in the AFC isn't easy to do considering 2 QB's just get penciled in, Brady and Manning. Credit for making the deal to get him but Palmer makes that team go and without him they are looking up at the Rams in the NFCW as far as I'm concerned.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We can quit talking about the arrogance of Arians after Sunday until next year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
"Warmups" in Charlotte yesterday.
CZVaHyFW0AAfysF.jpg

Cuz we know that Bruce Arrogance is gonna sling it all over the field even if there's three feet of snow on an icy field and I LIKE THAT :)
The shittier the weather the better.
If the NFL moves this game to the Georgia Dome due to weather conditions...
th

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
In all actuality the weather is supposed to clear up by Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to this game.

WvuIN02

Starter
Bad weather favors the offense because the defense is going backwards and has to react while the offensive player already knows where he is going which makes it tougher on the defender on a slick field. Arians coached in these types of conditions forever in Pittsburgh (and threw the ball just fine in those games) plus Palmer played in them as well a lot in Cincinatti, if anything I would give Arizona the advantage in bad weather.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Tell us how you really feel. :)
Ha! That's about it. I don't have to be polite to our enemies here. If I ever venture over to one of your team's sites (pretty unlikely) I will simply leave off the part about the dick eating, fat, pant load out of respect for the surroundings. :D

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bad weather favors the offense because the defense is going backwards and has to react while the offensive player already knows where he is going which makes it tougher on the defender on a slick field. Arians coached in these types of conditions forever in Pittsburgh (and threw the ball just fine in those games) plus Palmer played in them as well a lot in Cincinatti, if anything I would give Arizona the advantage in bad weather.
I would agree with the idea that bad conditions can favor the OLine over a DLine, but bad weather also favors the running team with the better defense and better short game offensively. Sounds cliched but most cliches are cliches for a reason. They are true.
Giving a more finesse, passing team like AZ the advantage in bad weather on the road vs a team like Carolina sounds a bit contrarian to me.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah if there was a way to get Fitz a ring that could exclude Bruce Arrogance i'd be all in, dusting off my '08 Warner Cardinals jersey for tomorrow...but nah, GO Panthers baby.