Bruce Arians hospitalized

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know the guy, nonetheless I hope he starts feeling better. Best wishes to the Arians family.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Sorry, but I like the guy. Wish we had a coach with half his heart. He'll be alright

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd never wish the guy ill either. That said here's hoping they accidentally wheel him into the ass cam room, the one with the largest lens of course...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
freak him.
uncomf.gif
I hate the arrogant, classless sonofabitch too but....

fearsomefour

Legend
I wonder what hat goes with the hospital robe.
Get well.
I want him on the sidelines when the Rams kick their ass this year.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Lame, don't want any excuses when the Rams smack him back down to the Cards' traditional spot in the cellar.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I hope for a speedy recovery and IMO, Coach Arians needs a healthier diet and all should be well....
7639644.png

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
uncomf.gif
I hate the arrogant, classless sonofabitch too but....
My Feelings too! And To add a second BUT .. as the Great Vince Lombardi once said "Winning isn't everything, It's the only thing!" Soooo Fuck him!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
If I've told Bruce once I've told him a thousand times - Stop eating 80's Japanese compact cars!! It's a gateway food

image.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...als-coach-bruce-arians-released-from-hospital

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians released from hospital
  • By Andie Hagemann NFL.com

Bruce Arians is out of the hospital.

The Arizona Cardinals coach was released from a San Diego hospital Wednesday morning after staying overnight because of stomach pains. Arians was back at the team hotel shortly after 8 a.m. PT, per NFL Media.

Shortly after arriving in San Diego for the team's joint practice with the Chargers on Tuesday, Arians experienced stomach pains and was transported to the hospital.

Sources with knowledge of the situation later told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport that Arians underwent tests and his condition was not considered serious.

Arians, 63, was hospitalized in January 2013 for an inner-ear infection during his time as the Indianapolis Colts' offensive coordinator. Rapoport reported that his Tuesday hospitalization is unrelated to his previous hospital stay.

The Cardinals and Chargers are scheduled to hold a joint practice session Wednesday.
-----------------------------------
On another note...

200.gif

fancents86

Starter
I hate the guy too. Any coach who can lose half their starters in a season and still pull a winning record and talks smack, but it's the truth, I can't stand.

Blue font