Browns?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Is there any chance the Browns are dumb enough to let Norv Turner go?

Now THAT would interest me.

V3

Hall of Fame
I still don't think the Rams will change any coaches this off-season.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Yeah I'd hit that.
What he has gotten out of players in the past, especially the Sadness team is amazing.
But, no I don't think the Rams will make a change.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Yeah I'd hit that.
What he has gotten out of players in the past, especially the Sadness team is amazing.
But, no I don't think the Rams will make a change.
Can you imagine what he could do with Tavon?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
IMO the Rams should hope to stick with Shotty at least one more season. The way i see it,Bradford has one more year to elevate his game...and it should be with Shotty for a 3rd straight season. If Sam isn't the guy, then they should both be replaced following next season.

Having said that,i still believe that things will turn around for this offense in 2014.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't think we are seeing any changes and I don't think it would be a good idea at this point. What has Schottenheimer done to deserve being dismissed? This team was a mess of injuries and changes to scheme with a bunch of rookie and 2nd year players. If anything he deserves a raise.