Browns Willing To Trade Up For Manziel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think the Texans might be more likely to draft Manziel than Bridgewater...Manziel's from Houston and played in a college located near Houston. It would be a huge PR move for them.

I hear what you are saying, but I cannot imagine an NFL GM drafting a player based solely on PR. If they have a higher grade on Johnny, then I would understand.

RamEERS

Pastor
this would be great for us though... grab a couple of future first rounders from them like we did with the Redskins... the browns are always guarantee to suck so we'll be drafting in the top 5 for the next couple of years.....
however, since we're going to draft WR after WR with those future first rounders since the previous first rounders didnt work out in their rookie seasons, guess we're still going to be at the bottom of the barrel