Browns to consider taking Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Report: Browns to consider taking Robinson

The Browns will "strongly consider" taking Auburn T Greg Robinson with the No. 4 overall pick in next month's draft, reports the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
Most mocks are dispersing Cleveland a flashy quarterback (Blakes Bortles or Johnny Manziel) or wide receiver (Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans), but adding Robinson to All-Pro LT Joe Thomas would make the team's offensive line downright scary. Cleveland is reportedly down on Mitchell Schwartz at right tackle and searching for a long-term solution. St. Louis, sitting at No. 2, reportedly likes Robinson as well.
Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer

Falcons meet OT Robinson

The Falcons had a private meeting with Auburn OT Greg Robinson last week and are likely to host him for a pre-draft visit, reports ESPN's Vaughn McClure.
It doesn't seem likely that the draft's elite OT prospect will be available at No. 6, but the Falcons are willing to trade up, as GM Thomas Dimitroff has been saying since the combine. The Birds, who famously swapped five picks to the Browns in 2011 in order to ascend 21 spots to pluck WR Julio Jones with the No. 6 pick, wouldn't need to pony up that much to jump four slots in a swap with the Rams (No. 2) to get a shot at the Tigers' mauler. Robinson would certainly help a porous offensive line, though Atlanta might prefer a pass rusher.
Source: ESPN.com

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/0/nfl-draft-headlines

Alan

Legend
I'm pretty sure they're going to "strongly consider" 90% of the players in the draft. :LOL:

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
If he's still on the board for their pick I think he has the potential for more long term impact than any of the qbs. That would be a great move for them.

RamsFan14

Starter
^True but weren't they saying that about Joe Thomas? Feel like if I were them, I'd go fetch for a QB. That QB could be in the second round or in a trade up too, so it really depends. Thomas and Robinson on the left side... Oh man... That's pretty nice! Robinson at RT? Ehhh I'd only play him at LT or LG, but that's just me. Personally, I doubt they take Robinson.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Browns will go Clowney, Mack, Watkins or a QB before they go Robinson IMO.

iced

Predicting who the browns are gonna draft is like trying to predict who the raiders are gonna draft - you never truly know until the coin lands, and even then you don't really know