Browns hire Gregg Williams for DC job/Blake Williams for LB coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He should take it. He won't be retained here.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He should stay here I think upper management likes him and they know with a better offense one that can sustain drives it will make his defense better

TexasRam

Legend
He's a very good Coordinator. Too bad we have to see him go.

We have some talent on defense but with a full scheme change and possibly losing Trumaine we may see a huge drop off in defense. Might not be pretty folks.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He's a very good DC. I think it may be best for both parties though. This whole team needs a culture change and the Browns would do well with him.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He will probably get several offers. He did very well with us. He stabilized our defense when others could not but it's best that we move on now.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
If he does go, I wonder if Tru or TJ follow him?

Didn't think about that. I believe the Browns will have an insane amount of cap space too, so we won't win a bidding war. They might be as good as gone if he goes to the Browns.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Didn't think about that. I believe the Browns will have an insane amount of cap space too, so we won't win a bidding war. They might be as good as gone if he goes to the Browns.
Yeah between the draft and FA the Browns could build a competent team. And if they add GW as the DC they could be scary. Could be.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Well, if I were Gregg Williams, there are 3 teams that would be off limits for even an interview.

Bills
Browns
Niners

All 3 of those teams have squirrelly owners. And none of those owners even know it, so it's unlikely to change anytime soon.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hope he takes it. I want to move in a different direction when it comes to our DC.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Thanks Gregg,
Bye-meme-from-Twitter-800x430.png