Browns fans planning 0-16 parade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/s...a-cleveland-parade-for-a-perfect-0-16-season/

The Browns are 0-10 and with games against the Steelers (twice), Giants, Bengals, Bills, and Chargers remaining, an 0-16 season isn't out of the question. If that happens, the Browns will enter 2017 with Johnny Manziellisted as the team's most recent quarterback to win a game.

But not every Browns fan hates what's happening to the team. Maybe it's the promise of the top draft pick or maybe it's the idea of finally making history (albeit, bad history), but some fans are actually embracing the possibility of going winless. They're even planning a parade in Cleveland.

First, there's this: a Facebook event with more than 2,000 folks who RSVP'd as of Friday afternoon.

And then there's this: an actual application to host the parade.

Fingers crossed that J.R. Smith shows up. Also, fingers crossed that those Browns fans didn't just jinx their team, because if their fans want to actually see them go 0-16, you just know the Browns would be happy to make them miserable. By now, they've got that part down.

It's worth noting that the 2008 Lions are the only team to go 0-16. But the 2008 Lions went 4-0 in the preseason.

The 2016 Browns did not win a preseason game. So, they're looking at a potential 0-20 season.

History!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Ruining survivor leagues all over the country.
Just pick whoever is on their schedule man!

I went against my instinct and picked them one week...

Kind of lack sympathy with them now. They are clearly tanking, trading away their best players repeatedly. So why do they get upset when the plan is working and they're 0-whatever?

I think its a stupid plan personally. Especially if they trade out of the top 10. They've had enough high picks. They simply have to start picking playmakers.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's worth noting that the 2008 Lions are the only team to go 0-16. But the 2008 Lions went 4-0 in the preseason.

The 2016 Browns did not win a preseason game. So, they're looking at a potential 0-20 season.

History!
Someone correct me IF I'm wrong, But didn't the Tampa Bay Buc's go 0-16 in their 1st season!?! Or was that a 14 game season!?!
My memory fails me on this point! What was TB's Record that year!?

I do remember, Coach John McKay, when asked about his Teams execution, said " I'M IN FAVOR OF IT!!":LOL:
I'm sure Browns Fans can relate to this feeling!:(

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Lol! I love it. That's the spirit, Brown's fans. You can laugh or cry.

Just enjoy the ride.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Someone correct me IF I'm wrong, But didn't the Tampa Bay Buc's go 0-16 in their 1st season!?! Or was that a 14 game season!?!
My memory fails me on this point! What was TB's Record that year!?

I do remember, Coach John McKay, when asked about his Teams execution, said " I'M IN FAVOR OF IT!!":LOL:
I'm sure Browns Fans can relate to this feeling!:(

They did go 0-14 their first year, and started off 0-12 in their second, to establish an NFL record with 26 consecutive losses.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've said before. Sure as hell happy I never became a Browns fan. Anytime we think we've had it bad or screwed up as a franchise, we have pretty much had them and the Lions to lean on.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's fun to poke fun at the Browns but that fanbase is legit. There are alot of other football Nations that could learn a thing or two about how to conduct themselves when shit isn't going their way. [cough]
download.jpg

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
And yet i feel like, during the rest of the season, they will win a game before the Rams.:giveup:

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Are you guys confident that we will win many games when scoring nine points a game?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Are you guys confident that we will win many games when scoring nine points a game?
Doesn't matter. Wet rags belong in the hamper - not here.

But to answer your question... probably not many. But here and there we will and it is good to see that we can.

You use the emoji that "I give up". Most of us here haven't. Even if most if not all of us don't like what our offense is cooking, we are still supporting our team and each other.

Football is also strategic. A low scoring game is not always a matter of offenses not being able to score. Sometimes it is a matter of believing in your defense and not allowing big turnovers and such end up in a 3 point loss.

I don't like our offensive production right now. I can even say a change at HC wouldn't break my heart. But I'm not going to get mired down or try to bring everyone else "down to earth" after a win. We see what is happening. And I'm not sorry one bit that we are not participating in your party of negativity.

This place has long been about having fun being Rams fans. And you can either get with that reality or simply move on. I'm frankly bored with your noise. You said you would move on when they left the Lou and now it seems you are only here to bag on the team.

It is people like you who make being a moderator a job rather than a labor of love. Get over your need to let us know how poorly our team is playing. We are not blind. We just choose to have some fun and maybe see a little light where we can.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's fun to poke fun at the Browns but that fanbase is legit. There are alot of other football Nations that could learn a thing or two about how to conduct themselves when crap isn't going their way. [cough]
View attachment 17584
The Brown Fans, and the way they have always backed their Teams is why I was Happy for them, when their Team DUMPED them, and went to Baltimore, they got to Keep their Teams Name!! The Browns Fans ( The Dog Pound) deserve better!

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Doesn't matter. Wet rags belong in the hamper - not here.

But to answer your question... probably not many. But here and there we will and it is good to see that we can.

You use the emoji that "I give up". Most of us here haven't. Even if most if not all of us don't like what our offense is cooking, we are still supporting our team and each other.

Football is also strategic. A low scoring game is not always a matter of offenses not being able to score. Sometimes it is a matter of believing in your defense and not allowing big turnovers and such end up in a 3 point loss.

I don't like our offensive production right now. I can even say a change at HC wouldn't break my heart. But I'm not going to get mired down or try to bring everyone else "down to earth" after a win. We see what is happening. And I'm not sorry one bit that we are not participating in your party of negativity.

This place has long been about having fun being Rams fans. And you can either get with that reality or simply move on. I'm frankly bored with your noise. You said you would move on when they left the Lou and now it seems you are only here to bag on the team.

It is people like you who make being a moderator a job rather than a labor of love. Get over your need to let us know how poorly our team is playing. We are not blind. We just choose to have some fun and maybe see a little light where we can.
Sorry guys! I'm just pissed off because the Saint Louis stations are trying to jam the Chiefs and Green Bay down our throats and I can't get the games anymore.:help: Also I'm quite frustrated with Fisher seemingly not trying to fix the offense before the season is wasted.
I don't mean to take it out on you or to be a downer. From now on I'll try to keep it to myself.:headexplosion: