Brown the #7 ranked guard?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Read earlier on B/R that Brown has been the #7 rated guard during the preseason so far. Anyone got an account and know if thats true or not? And who was ranked above him? Brown has looked really good so it wouldn't surprise me.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Rankings are meaningless - especially if you dig into the credentials of the jabroneys who tend to put them in print.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Don't know how credible the rankings are.

Don't much care, either.

But I will say this...

My eyes tell me that S&F (and Boudreau probably had lots of input, too) hit pay dirt with the JB pick. He's gonna be a beast for us for the next 12+ years. If we can even afford him.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Haven't seen the rankings but I'm impressed someone even tackled this. It may be credible because Brown has been really good. It would be hard for a yahoo to pick him out like that. Would not surprise me to see him ranked that high. Would love to see the article.

Any link?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't seen the rankings but I'm impressed someone even tackled this. It may be credible because Brown has been really good. It would be hard for a yahoo to pick him out like that. Would not surprise me to see him ranked that high. Would love to see the article.

Any link?

It's PFF. Although, technically, he's tied for 5th. He is in the 7th spot but is tied with two others for 5th. But I don't put much stock in PFF's ratings.

ram007

Starter
I was extremely sceptical of jamon Brown pick. I was wrong. JB looks a perennial pro bowler

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
A healthy Brown will go a long way in solidifying our OL. I don't know how in the hell you can rank guys in the trenches in just 3 preseason games? But then again, I don't know how to split an atom either. :confused:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I like JB as much as anyone, but how many total snaps are they basing this on??? Not ready to declare a rookie with zero regular season snaps a perennial anything, haha. I will say that I am happy that everyone else is so happy about him. That makes me happy. Hope he is ready for opening day. Go JB!!!

Memphis Ram

Legend
Brown was one of the players I was targeting pre-draft as a non-first round OLine pickup, but until the season starts he hasn't done anything yet.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
He has looked good....By the way, PFF ranked Cody Wichmann #2 last week.....

LOL!!!!!!!!!