Broncos' Knighton guarantees Super Bowl win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/broncos-knighton-guarantees-super-bowl-win-0

broncos-knighton.jpg

Buoyed by a win over the Chargers on Sunday, the ever-entertaining Terrence “Pot Roast” Knighton proclaimed that his Denver Broncos won’t lose another game between now and Groundhog Day.

He also put the Pats on blast and scoffed at Gillette Stadium being a house of horrors for his team.

“It doesn’t matter what happens,” Knighton proclaimed after Denver’s win over the Chargers. “At the end of the year, we’re hoisting that trophy. I don’t care if New England doesn’t lose again. I don’t care where we have to play. I don’t care who our opponent is. We’re not going to be satisfied until we hoist that trophy. So if we’ve got to go to New England [in the playoffs] and win somewhere we’re not used to winning, we’re going to make it happen.”

Knighton underscored the statement by adding, “Write that. And put a big period after that one.”

After consideration, he changed the period. “Exclamation point!”

It’s been a while since the Patriots had a river of quotes from opposing teams to sift through and look for verbal injustice. But they are starting to flow.

On Sunday, Darrelle Revis alleged the Dolphins ran their mouths after the season-opening win and earned a beating.

Now Knighton’s stepped to the fore.

The Patriots have always relished the chance to turn an opponent’s words against him. Knighton, a 28-year-old Connecticut native, is probably familiar with that strategy. But he’s plunged mouth-first into deep water anyway.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
They won't get past the Patriots! Angers me to post it, but it's on point!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
They still have Manning, who always gets a pass for his post-season chokes. That super bowl last year was the worst choke job I've ever seen, and this is coming from a guy that watches Tony Romo play.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
They won't get past the Patriots! Angers me to post it, but it's on point!

I thought Manning was done yesterday, word is his arm is loosing strength and stamina, he threw a block on a running play that looked to me like it could easily have jarred his neck,then left the game with "flu like symptoms".
I think there is more behind the emphasis on the running game with them and that the "word" is more than rumor.

I'm a fan of Pot Roast ,he's a beast.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I
I thought Manning was done yesterday, word is his arm is loosing strength and stamina, he threw a block on a running play that looked to me like it could easily have jarred his neck,then left the game with "flu like symptoms".
I think there is more behind the emphasis on the running game with them and that the "word" is more than rumor.

I'm a fan of Pot Roast ,he's a beast.
I watched the whole game here in San Diego and Manning has a noodle of an arm. He can still throw those floaters that come down perfectly in the right spot with remarkable frequency, but he absolutely has no zip on the ball. I think he gets shut down in the playoffs, the end might be real near for him...

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The Broncos have a greater chance now than 6 weeks ago. They are finally figuring out that the recipe for success involves a running game and a defense too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Giving other teams something to chew on....dumb da dumb dumb dumb....dumbbbbbbbb.

Pats will beat the Broncos this year. All Bellichick will have to do is watch what the Rams did on D and duplicate the way they kept changing up coverages and personnel to keep Manning from figuring them out.