Broncos had trouble fighting off the Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
How dare Peyton goddamn Manning throw a pick 6!

The Broncos had trouble, and let Jacksonville hang around!

To the guys who said the Jaguars win was "it was just the Jaguars."

They are a professional team with professional talent. Their W counts as much as any other.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, "bad" is a relative term.

They are a lot better with Gabbert on the bench, I'll say that.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Jax played pretty good on what I was able to see of the game. They were fighting all game.
Tampon Bay way it looks just wants to lose out to win the Bridgewater sweepstakes.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:

What???????
Didn't you see that thread on QB's and comebacks? Gabbert is 9ih best.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yamahopper said:
CGI_Ram said:

What???????

:lmao:

I didn't.

But, regardless. He might not even be a backup after this contract. Seriously.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
CGI_Ram said:
Yamahopper said:
CGI_Ram said:

What???????

:lmao:

I didn't.

But, regardless. He might not even be a backup after this contract. Seriously.
Chase is nothing but a backup, and he was light years better in college than Gabbert. Let that tell you what it will.

Gabbert was really holding that team back.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All you can do is beat the opponent that lines up against you each week.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
And remember, we hung with the Broncos in the preseason in game #3. This team has lots of talent, its only just starting to play up to it.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The Jags are who we thought they were WELL UH who I thought they were a team that can play well enough at the top of their game to beat a better team who takes them too lightly

I refuse to believe the Chefs are THAT much better this year,

We got well a little on the Jags we've won two games against down teams which is nice , we kept them down. , I'm lovin it .

I remember a year when the NCAA champ had a loss and a chain of losses of we beat them backwards indicated a D2 team that was undefeated had a " claim" so as jrru ya just play the schedule

Neither of these wins are "quality wins" but they would have been bad losses we are trending up I'm happy

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Yamahopper buying the hype?:
Tampon Bay way it looks just wants to lose out to win the Bridgewater sweepstakes.

Sweepstakes?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1825122/teddy-bridgewater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/play ... ridgewater</a>
ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS: Shows very good weight distribution and passing mechanics. Steps into the face of pressure and delivers, showing admirable toughness on each snap to bounce back after big hits.
Smooth mobility to extend and move the pocket with the quickness to pick up yards with his legs if needed. Impressive accuracy and touch on throws to all levels of the field.

Quick and efficient movements in his technique and does an excellent job with fakes, selling and focusing on the details. He is poised and with very good footwork in the pocket.

Mature and grounded individual who obviously loves football. Sharp-witted and retains information extremely well. Makes it look easy on the field and appears to "get it," elevating the play of those around him.

WEAKNESSES: Although quick, Bridgewater has a lower than ideal release point with the ball shooting passed his ear. Some durability concerns after all the hits he has taken over his career, specifically to his wrist and ankle.

Room to improve his touch and ball placement on downfield throws. Strong performances in big games including against Florida in the Sugar Bowl following the 2012 season, but played mediocre talent on a weekly basis in the American Athletic Conference.

COMPARES TO: Taller Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks - NFL analysts often say that if Russell Wilson was 3-4 inches taller, he would have been a first round pick. Well, that might hold true with Bridgewater who is a similar prospect as Wilson (smart, athletic, mature, accurate) except he is taller with more prototypical height for the NFL.

It's early but I don't look at him as an elite prospect. 'm not sure I'd be happy if I was compared to Russell Wilson instead of an elite QB.