Broncos fans start petition to ban CBS' Phil Simms from Broncos broadcasts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Bronco fans are pissed? They should be so unlucky to walk in our shoes. We got the zebra police all over us every Sunday, yet the Zebra's are color blind and can not see OT's holding, hugging, and mugging Quinn!

Ramatik

Starter
I would like to start a petition to put Chris Collinsworth on all Whiner games
Chris has a hard time hiding his dislike for frisco. He was quite enjoyable last night.

Funny, I was telling my wife that he was doing a good job last night.

I didn't realize the reason why I thought that until you just said that.

Do we go to change.org for this one too?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yeah, not feeling too sorry for Broncos fans right now, even though Simms can be an annoying prick.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Funny, I was telling my wife that he was doing a good job last night.

I didn't realize the reason why I thought that until you just said that.

Do we go to change.org for this one too?
I'm not sure if he'd openly admit it. But it sure sounds to me that there is no love lost.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Lol, Change.org . So they are petitioning the White House to get rid of Simms? Let me know how that goes for you Denver. I'm sure Obama really cares who calls your games.

It might work if Payton says he will switch "Omaha" for "Obama."

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Simms is one of the few color guys i like, actually. Knows his shit.
As far the Denver fans' petition?
200.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Can we get a committee that isn't comprised of NFL people to investigate the NFL in the Ray Rice video tape scandal?

"After investigating ourselves, we find we did nothing wrong"

VilleDeal

UDFA
let's just get Frank Caliendo to do our games.. he could mix in all of the greats from the past and do it all himself.

VilleDeal

UDFA
let's just get Frank Caliendo to do our games.. he could mix in all of the greats from the past and do it all himself.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I would like to start a petition to put Chris Collinsworth on all Whiner games
Chris has a hard time hiding his dislike for frisco. He was quite enjoyable last night.

I always enjoy Collingsworth. He sounds like he's just messing around. Doesn't take it too seriously. I also LOVE John Lynch. Obviously has a huge amount of knowledge, but is really eloquent at getting it across to fans.