Broncos bring Richie Incognito in for a workout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ichie-incognito-in-for-a-workout-and-a-visit/

Broncos bring Richie Incognito in for a workout and a visit

Posted by Darin Gantt on November 11, 2014, 11:55 AM EST
incognito.jpg
Getty Images

The Broncos have admitted their concerns with their running game, and they may be taking a dramatic step in an effort to improve it.

According to Jay Glazer of FOX Sports, the Broncos are bringing free agent guard Richie Incognito for a workout and a visit.

The Broncos have some degree of familiarity with him from coaching him in the Pro Bowl, and this trip is likely about due diligence and seeing what kind of physical shape he’s in.

He’s had a few sniffs from other teams, but hasn’t latched on anywhere after the Dolphins bullying scandal which he was at the center of.

No one has been sufficiently desperate to call him yet, but if there’s a locker room that can withstand it, it’s the one led by quarterback Peyton Manning.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
The Broncos would be the type of team he would need to come into... one that already has enough pieces in place so that if he is the same knucklehead, he can be easily cut with no harm.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I've been really impressed with John Elway as an executive. Was never a fan of his as a player but I like a lot of the moves he's made since taking over as President.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as Coach Jessup doesnt order a Code Red, Richie would be just fine

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Good hope they sign him and he plays Sunday and finally more penalties will be called on the opposing team.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Don't care what anyone says or thinks, I'd grab him in a heartbeat.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Rams should have given him a look. He won't be a locker room problem from here on out and he had the penalties under control in Miami. I am sure he is better than Joseph, but then again my daughter could block better than he does.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
The Rams should have given him a look.
f0519df0_daniel-bryan-NO1.gif

If he is going to succeed (and I don't think he is. You can't fix stupid.) from here on out, it would need to be somewhere where he can get a fresh start. That puts us as #31 on teams he would go to just above Miami.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
f0519df0_daniel-bryan-NO1.gif

If he is going to succeed (and I don't think he is. You can't fix stupid.) from here on out, it would need to be somewhere where he can get a fresh start. That puts us as #31 on teams he would go to just above Miami.
I think there are only 3 or 4 players he would recognize from the previous organization.
Sadly. I would take him right now over Joseph.
Joseph just doesn't seem to be as strong as he use to be, before the staph infection.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think there are only 3 or 4 players he would recognize from the previous organization.
Joseph just doesn't seem to be as strong as he use to be, before the staph infection.
Good point,but can I phone a friend?
Kinda like a kick in the nuts or a dick punch

Boffo97

Name
Dave
It doesn't have to be the same players to be the same organization. It wouldn't work to have him here, and that's why he wasn't given a look.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It doesn't have to be the same players to be the same organization. It wouldn't work to have him here, and that's why he wasn't given a look.
I understand where you're coming from.
However, it's not just the players. It's a new GM and coaching staff as well.

I know hes a complete knucklehead, though I did like his tenacity at times. Also, any chance to improve the pass protection to keep our qb off the ground should be considered.

It's not as though he's likely to be asked to come in anyway.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Read Tampa is giving him a look as well.
I totally had a custom Rams hooded sweatshirt made and got Incognito and his number put on the back.
I was so stoked about it. Then he was cut literally a week after it showed up at my place.
So I ordered a similar one with Long and 72 on the back to make up for it.........

paceram

Pro Bowler
I am not going to lie! I know that Incognito has made a lot of silly (nice way of putting it?) mistakes but I sure did like his attitude/nastiness! If you asked me (which, nobody will!) if I wanted an OL like Incognito who you know is going to cost you a penalty or two (hopefully, not to many more than that!) but will be physical and tenacious OR an average lineman who gets beat several times a game I guess I would be very foolish and pick Incognito.

Rambition

Rookie
i hope that if they're unwise enough to put him on the team, he duly embarrasses them.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
and you know this how?

After what he went through do you think anyone in the Rams locker or any other would let him get out of hand?

Do you think he would risk the humiliation all over again.....or potentially losing millions?

The last thing he wants to do is go through that stuff all over again.