Broncos aren't panicking, but something isn't quite right in Denver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Why can't we ever get credit for beating one of these "powerhouse" teams, it always goes in the exact opposite direction with the media wondering what went wrong for the other team. I swear if we went 16-0 ESPN would just be like "WTF is wrong with all the other teams in the NFL???".

Oh and "moribund St. Louis Rams"? Really? Bite me Joan Niesen.

Agreed that the moribund shot was over the top...Put some of it on the busted Broncos, but how about throwing the Ram brutal defense on Sunday a bone,,,They had nothing to do with that terrible beat down ??? And make no mistake, it was a beat down of epic proportion..I just can't help but wonder how long the Rams defense will have to punish people before even the hardcore "homers" give the ram defense their due after a game like that...It's possible that the Rams will get blown out again this year, especially if the defense drops off for some for some reason, but I don't know why they can't continue to ride this wave...This many games of terrific work is not a fluke, it's something coming together...

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Why can't we ever get credit for beating one of these "powerhouse" teams, it always goes in the exact opposite direction with the media wondering what went wrong for the other team. I swear if we went 16-0 ESPN would just be like "WTF is wrong with all the other teams in the NFL???".

Oh and "moribund St. Louis Rams"? Really? Bite me Joan Niesen.

That was my reaction too. I use how the media view the Rams as a measuring stick for how much they know about the NFL. This is just some typical national media girl who knows about the teams that get all the prime time games but is quick to stereotype teams like STL, CLE, etc. When someone like Steve Wyche for example gives the Rams credit, or god forbid, even pumps us up, they have earned my respect. It tells me that they watch at least some football of all 32 teams and don't just google search the Rams record before writing an article.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Jeez, is the football world that desperate for a reason to slam Manning?

And to use Brady as an example? His production and demeanor weren't up to snuff when he lost his top receivers/running game either.

The Broncos are a MASH unit right now. You can't have all of those injuries and then have the guys that are left start dropping passes and expect the offense to produce like it was. With no running game.